5.0 out of 5 stars The best shave cream I've ever used, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Men Rock Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml (Personal Care)
Having 'wet shaved' for the past 20 years, I've used numerous products when it comes to shave cream/foam etc. They've all been fine but this beats them all hands down. It provides an incredibly smooth shave, it smells great and you only have to use a tiny bit each time you shave so each tub lasts for ages.

Since being recommended Men Rock originally, I've also bought some of their other items (razor and brush) and I simply cannot fault them.

For the first time in my life, I actually really enjoy the routine of shaving now...

4.0 out of 5 stars Slippery when wet, 21 Aug 2014
SBno1 - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Men Rock Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml (Personal Care)
I was sent this in error - it should have been a cut throat blade. The seller didn't want it back and so I went ahead an used it.

I didn't have the cut throat at the time and so I had no brush. However, I could still use this like I would a shave gel. I found that I didn't need much for a shave. Just a small scoop on the finger and it spreads out rather nicely. There is a very minimal amount of foaming and so you can clearly see where you are shaving - ideal if shaping a beard.

The cream is a good lubricant resulting in a very smooth shave without too much clogging of the blade. If using a 2+ blade safety razor and it does start to clog, a rinse under the hot tap is all that is needed to get it clear. The scent is quite appealing and does linger after the shave. A little pot lasted me a long time, in fact I would say a lot longer than the equivalent quantity in shave gel / foam.

The only reason I deduct a star is that it did have a drying effect on my skin and I needed more frequent use of a moisturiser. I probably wouldn't buy it unless I saw it on offer of around £4 to £5. Other than that it was a great free sample!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shaving cream, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Men Rock Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml (Personal Care)
Usually I buy Taylor of Old bond Street shaving cream from Amazon. This time I noticed this new product and decided to try it. This is better than my usual buy and the quality is really good. It has a faint pink shade with thick consistency. You need only a small amount on the tip of a brush and it gives a good lather. This gives a good smooth shave with a traditional double-edge razor ( I use Merkur with a Feather or Astra blades). All-in-all, this shave cream is highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any other foams and gels, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Men Rock Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml (Personal Care)
I'm an occasional shave as I can't be bothered every day, so I can stretch one of these to about a year!
Shame I can't get the rip-off blades to last the same amount of time.
Very clean shave. Superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Need very little to get a great lather and smooth, 4 Sep 2014
1st class. Need very little to get a great lather and smooth shave

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 9 May 2014
Glenn Cook (South Cave, near Hull UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Men Rock Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml (Personal Care)
As a dedicated wet shaver I am always on the lookout for the ultimate wet shave.

I've tried them all over the years.

A confession?
I did apply for the actual razor from Amazon Vine but they sent me this product instead.

It smells really good - a light sandlewood.
They advise that you dip your brush in it and it creates enough foam for a shave. (around 50 in the pot).
My brush disappeared many years ago so I chose to use my fingers and hope for the best.

I was amazed at just how good the foam was.
I used a Wilkinson Sword Hydro shaving razor and the results were great.

I can imagine that it would be better to use a brush and follow all the instructions- to soften the beard before cutting.
So my next step is to buy a new shaving brush.

Watch this space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow this was good, 3 Mar 2014
James Walls (Nr Stroud, Gloucester) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Men Rock Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml (Personal Care)
I couldn't find my old shaving brush so I actually used my fingers to apply a small amount to my face but the result was incredible. I had, without doubt, one of he smoothest and most comfortable shaves ever. It was actually a pleasure

Men Rock  Sandalwood Shave Cream 100ml