on 14 August 2013
Very high level of customer service provided - helped to sort a minor problem on delivery with no hassle.

Highly recommended - product installed with no problem - good value for money compared to original branded filter. *****
on 20 May 2013
I was a bit concerned about using this product, but the original filters are so expensive and don't last more than 6 months.
Order came through quickly fitted perfectly and seems to be working ok.
I will have to wait and see how long it lasts
on 12 June 2013
Really pleased with this product.
Original from Panasonic was double the price and the water from the Vyair twin pack seems to come out quicker for some reason.
Will certainly be buying this product again from this distributor
on 2 August 2015
Ordered this on a Wednesday and received promptly two days later with super saver deliver - great service Amazon!

The product is packaged really well and looks pretty much identical to the Panasonic. The only descernable difference is that the Panasonic has all the information printed on the body whereas the cheaper alternative has a sticker.

Upon fitting this unit, it was a lot stiffer than I remember the Panasonic. But I should have moistened the seals with some water which would have helped.

I then emptied approximately 3 litres of water which was accompanied with lots of coughing and pluttering. This soon settled down once the air was purged. Please note that this filter is quite a bit louder than the original. Hence the 4 stars.

The water dispenser did exhibit a slight drip after installation but by the morning it had gone. Most likely to the filter pressurising itself.

Overall I am not sure if I will buy this again mainly because the specs aren't exactly the same as the Panasonic even though the description says it is.

I am a bit dubious of the quality of the filtering materials too. Only time and my wallet will dictate if I will buy again.

I have attached a picture for others to compare the specs.
review image
on 19 July 2013
I was happy with the service. The product was sent promptly through a secure courier. They arrived within a couple of days of me placing my order. The filter fit my fridge perfectly and has worked fine since installation. A much cheaper alternative product to the Panasonic version.
on 2 December 2015
FIts Panasonic NR-B53V2-XB side by side fridge freezer, seems to work as well as the original part but considerably cheaper. I had to run through about 10 to 15 large glasses of water to get rid of all the air bubbles in the filter/pipe work, which is to be expected and should be done to give the new filter a good clean out. During this process it does tend to drip after filling a glass so have a towel around during this iniitial install and commisioning!

While it probably isn't technically as good as the Panasonic original (which I doubt Panasonic actually make) this item should do the job at a much more sensible, if still not overpriced price.

To remove the 'filter' icon I had to select 'Crushed Ice' icon, hold the selector button for 3 seconds and it clears the icon for 6 months.
on 4 March 2014
Bought these filter cartridges back in December. First one fitted perfectly and has been working fine ever since. Definitely worth purchasing these two for the price of one Panasonic branded cartridge - complete no brainer. Well packaged and delivered promptly - would definitely use seller again.
on 7 March 2014
Really impressed with the product. Worked straight away. Had some water hammer in the first few minutes but then flow become very smooth after that. I think that flow is better than the original Panasonic one. Will buy again see how long it lasts
on 6 March 2014
Great value water filters that fit my panasonic american style fridge freezer, considerably cheaper than the OEM ones and have had no issues regarding performance, well worth considering if you want cheaper alternatives!!
on 22 May 2015
half price the original panasonic filter, so far so good and don't see any different between the two names so definitely recommended this product.