5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 5 in a row
Read the first in the series (free on kindle so give it a go) then bought 5 in a row. I like to support authors i like and the model of first one free then not to much for the rest suits my reading habits. Just over £10 for all 6 well worth it.
Published 17 months ago by D. J. Marsden

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
I enjoyed all the books and I do enjoy the light read by Jonathan Moeller, but if you can't stand repeating stories in the books I would stay away from this line theme from him.
I do love the main lady but to me he made her, to friget, angry and lonely and I wish he made her something more than what she was set out to do.
Published 6 months ago by catherine

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 5 in a row, 15 May 2013
D. J. Marsden "DJMars" (Cambridge UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars pleasant read, 12 May 2013
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
vfery much enjoyed the first book, have some of the future ones, recommended them for my hubby to read, good

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 12 May 2013
Mr. D. Harp - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
The story is easy to read, a joy to follow, a really good book. The Ghost's series has been like a breath of fresh air to me. I have enjoyed every book and I can't wait until the next one. More please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 28 Oct 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I love the ghost series, each time expanding on the last story but never forgetting what happened. Each time slowly building on the main character. All the books can be read on their own but every one helps build up the picture. This one doesn't fail the hit the mark for me. Well written and paced at just the right amount.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I so love Jonathan Moeller ghost's series there do exciting and you really don't want to put it down till it's finished

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 16 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Ghost six, 12 April 2014
Mr. J. Conroy (essex uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I cannot give up on this series, however it is beginning to repeat it self for me. I know the story will branch off somewhere soon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ghosts in the pages, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I've read all these books so far, and every book, and practically every page(I said practically) has mistakes. I really don't know how this author(or his publisher) gets away with so many mistakes in the books. As I wrote in my very first review on this author's book, he has a good storyline, good characters, but no-one checks either the words put in the wrong place, or missing altogether. I do like the stories, along with the characters, but please, if someone sees this review who visits his homepage, please notify him of his errors, I would do it myself, but I fear after this many books, he's beyond any help from anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed reading this book, good read hope everyone else enjoys it just as much.Plus was a great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Typical Moeller fare, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6) (Kindle Edition)
Totally love the ghost stories and always look out for the next in the series. Characters evolve all the time and there is always going to be someone more evil than the last to fight against.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Ghost in the Forge (The Ghosts Book 6)