on 10 January 2014
As a father whose memories of children's television hark back to the vintage era when Mr Benn, Trumpton, Bagpuss, The Clangers were all classic, gentle, character-centred, positive influences on youngsters, what a great relief it is that today's young audiences (and us parents!) are mesmerised by the genius of Ben and Holly, (for those who have graduated from the equally brilliant Peppa Pig).
Outstanding storylines, a wealth of highly entertaining, engaging characters, (Nanny Plum, Wise Old Elf, King and Queen Marigold, Bluebeard the Pirate and Mr Gnome being my personal favourites!) and guaranteed laugh aloud moments in several episodes-I fear I will still be watching long after my children!
on 13 April 2014
Yet another fantastic trade - Great entertainment for both the kids and parents alike - love Nanny Plum! Thank you.
on 6 January 2014
Item as expected, given as a gift and she loved it. Highly recommended and would definately buy again, no hassle purchase
on 27 June 2014
if it keeps my daughter happy it works for me . its just about the right length so she dont get board
on 3 January 2015
She likes Peppa Pig but anything 'Ben & Holly' makes my 2yr old niece scream with excitement :) So I couldn't really go wrong with a recent DVD season packed full of episodes.
As expected she loves it.
on 30 April 2014
This was bought for my granddaughter as she loves this programme and she would watch it over and over again if she was allowed.
on 5 May 2014
Excellent entertainment, as always, from Ben & Holly. Very popular with my 2yr old grandson, and 4 yr old granddaughter.
on 9 February 2015
As with all Ben & Holly, tis awesome!!! a kids series that I happily watch, adults find it funny too
on 4 January 2016
Bought it for my kids but I did not watch it. But the kids enjoyed it and that is the main thing.
on 9 October 2015
If you do not like the Little Kingdom there is something wrong with you.