on 20 April 2013
These teabags are gorgeous! I suffer from Crohns Disease so I drink a lot of peppermint tea. The range available was very limited so I decided to give these a go. I am so happy that I did. They taste just like Murray Mints! Lovely.
on 6 December 2013
I love this tea, and it is hard to get in the shops (and expensive when you find it). This has a lovely taste, and I drink a smuch of this as I do plain peppermint, a very soothing, comforting tea, and a good swap for a sugary drink.

Willd efintely buy more, if it stays this price.
on 4 December 2014
This is a really lovely smooth drink, a combination of mint & vanilla, healthy but smells like sweets ! It seems to have disappeared from store shelves round here, so I was pleased to find it on Amazon.
These teabags are most refreshing and tasty, either steaming hot in the morning or iced in a pitcher on a warm day in the garden. So glad I found them and the best thing is I have them on subscribe and save. Yummy
on 19 February 2014
Absolutely fell in love with this tea when they started selling it in the Supermarkets - which they don't seem to do any more, hence having to buy it from Amazon. It's a shame you can only buy it as an add-on item, but the price is good, and buying 4 packs at a time means I won't run out in a hurry! As far as postage is concerned, if it comes via Royal Mail then I am likely to receive it. If it comes via Amazon Logistics then I probably won't. In this case it was the former, so had no problems at all.
on 3 August 2015
I adore this tea and, as well as drinking it as it is, and also with honey, I've discovered that it's especially nice if added to Assam tea (one bag of each) and a little milk. I was a bit annoyed at first that it was four packs as I'd just wanted one, but now I'm glad! The flavour is very similar to Murray Mints - as is the scent of the tea in the box.
on 17 July 2013
Great Tea , and it is cheaper than the shops and it is delivered to the house , the only thing I will say the packaging it is delivered in is a bit over the top ( too much) when it came I through I had or 20 packs not just 4 packs .
I will be buying again
on 28 June 2014
Great tasting tea - Hardly got any to myself - put these out in the office and in no time they were gone!
on 30 April 2014
I love all types of mint tea (and I love sweets!!) so when I saw this in the shops I thought I'd try it.

Unfortunately, for me, it was far too sickly-sweet and overpowering for a tea. It smells exactly like an old-fashioned sweet-shop - a very strong buttermint-sweet smell, but it wasn't all that great as a warm drink.
It wasn't as refreshing as the other mint types (peppermint, spearmint etc), it was just a bit too sickly and made me feel a bit thirsty as if I had eaten too many sweets, and I immediately had to make a normal peppermint tea as something a bit more refreshing!

It's good quality and has strong flavour so for some people it will be lovely, but personally for me I just found it a bit too over-the-top-sweet. A strong buttermint flavour like that tastes so much better as a proper bag of sweets, not as a tea.

It also makes your whole tea cupboard smell like a sweet-shop so you might want to pop some cling-film round the box once it's open, hehe! :)
on 30 December 2015
Vanilla flavour is too artificial

See one answered question