5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and prompt delivery
Just what we wanted for our 2.5 year old for toilet training.

Have also bought another one for her to use when she's 'helping' in the kitchen
Published 16 months ago by Ruth

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Cheap and nasty. The item is very wobbly and I worry it when my daughter uses it to go to the toilet. There are better products out there that are safer and more sturdy if you are looking to use for a toddler. I bought a tommee tippee step after this and it is much better and safer in my view. Save your money. This is tat.
Published 1 month ago by Cat in the Hat

4.0 out of 5 stars Tall enough and good value, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: RSW Pink High Quality Sturdy Plastic Step Stool Home Bathroom Kitchen
This plastic stool is light weight and made from fairly thin plastic. However, it seems really quite sturdy and my two girls (1 and 2) love it and have never looked like slipping al falling off.

The lost star is only for the reason that the first intermediate step is not half way up - There is something built into human brains that makes you want to climb evenly spaced steps (There is a law about making steps that way for public use) and (especially when decending backwards) you can see that the children expect the floor to be further away than it is, which leads to slightly awkward looking situations.

The best thing about it is that is it tall enough to help in the kitchen - All in all, a big hit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and prompt delivery, 29 Mar 2013
Just what we wanted for our 2.5 year old for toilet training.

Have also bought another one for her to use when she's 'helping' in the kitchen

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 6 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars nice sturdy step, 28 May 2014
I am sure it is meant for smalls - but it is used in my bathroom to get into my free standing bath set on a plinth - I am 65 and 9.5 stone and it doesn't bend of flex - matches my towels and shower curtains - lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 12 May 2014
Great item daughter uses it for the kitchen and loves it! Would recommend this and come safely package 100% happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 May 2014
So happy with this stool. It is great value for money, and works perfectly as a step stool for the toilet, sink and bath for my 3 year old. It is sturdy, yet she can lift and place it herself. Being plastic, it can also be cleaned easily. Not much else to say; it is exactly as described and I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for toilet training, 13 Mar 2014
This is a perfect size for my toddler to climb up and sit on the toilet all by herself. I'm very happy with this and will buy another for the sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter so she can reach the toilet and sink etc. She loves it. Highly recommend. Great quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 23 Jan 2014
Very pleased with product, great price for a great item. Our little girl is able to use this without problems.