on 4 October 2014
on 4 March 2014
I wanted a decaffeinated coffee for my Tassimo. I didn't realise it was such a small cup of coffee but I just add more water and the taste is OK.
on 24 May 2014
I've bought these Tassimo discs several times from this seller and the service is always excellent. I spent a long time trying to find a great tasting decaffeinated coffee and this is one I keep returning to. I tend to put 2 discs into one cup as they make a small expresso size, and add milk. Delicious if you don't want to wired all day long on caffeine but still enjoy great taste!
on 18 September 2014
Fantastic to be able to have a 'after meal' espresso but not be kept awake all night. Delivery and packaging very good.
on 10 October 2015
I just love this coffee, this must be my fifth pack of five since the beginning of this year. Please note I have about 5 different varieties of coffees, but this coffee is so delicious I drink it without milk.

It is a wonderful round and full flavour coffee. This is a smoooooooth coffee with a full body
on 23 August 2014
just what i wanted. lovely coffee. will be ordering more
on 27 January 2016
The only decaf I could find for the tassimo and I do like the taste. Would recommend it if you are familiar with the the other Carte Noir tassimo pods. Am not an expert coffee connoisseur but it works for me.
on 12 November 2015
Oh yes! Being able to have a decaf cup of coffee after 2 pm from my new coffee machine. Life doesn't get much better - although it does really because the coffee is delicious and is good value.
on 20 April 2016
I have been told that I need decaffinated coffee, that is all I want. So I've hunted high and low and you have achieved brilliantly results so I will stick to that option.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2015
Fantastic tasting decaf esspreso.