5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Bric-Link Sterling Silver Diamond Shape Link Bracelet of 18.4cm (Jewellery)
I am still looking for some bracelet like it but when I saw this one I did not hesitate to purchase it. It arrived with next day deliver.

I would recommend this item to everyone. It's a perfect gift tow anyone. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday gift, 13 July 2013
Mrs. Janet V. Shaw "Love Books" (London, England) - See all my reviews
I bought this bracelet as a present and was surprised by how nice it was, as going by a photo can be difficult when buying jewellery. The person I bought it for loved it on sight, and it was well worth the purchase price.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 27 Mar 2013
bought this as a leaving gift and was impressed with how lovely it was for the money, i'd like to get myself one now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bracelet - bought this for myself as I am ..., 27 July 2014
Lovely bracelet - bought this for myself as I am always loosing them, so didn't want to spend too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Sep 2014
LOVELY BRACELET BOUGHT FOR MY MUM AND SHE LOVED IT.