4.0 out of 5 stars Free BT sport from net book to TV ( Broadband contract )
A quick delivery and as advertised set it up plugged it in and away we went ( simple ) not a complaint but it would have been handy to have the audio cable with the unit ?
Published 19 months ago by MJB

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work at all
Connected between my PC with AVG output
to monitor with HDMI input.
to my dismay received no output signal from converter.
Hope to get my money back.
Published 19 months ago by P. C. Privitera

4.0 out of 5 stars Free BT sport from net book to TV ( Broadband contract ), 9 Oct. 2013
This review is from: VGA +audio to HDMI convertor box with power adapter for Laptop PC VGA output to HDMI TV Monitor *** for VGA output to HDMI input TV / Monitor only*** (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work at all, 17 Oct. 2013
Connected between my PC with AVG output
to monitor with HDMI input.
to my dismay received no output signal from converter.
Hope to get my money back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 8 Aug. 2013
this product was prompt delivery, just does what says on the box with "plug in an play" simplicity...no nonsense.
would definitely recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not work - but got full refund, 28 Sept. 2013
The unit I received did not work.

As I had already paid £6 p&p and was then asked to pay a further £4.10 to return it I was rather annoyed.

However it would seem that the seller has refunded the price of the item plus all P&P - or was it Amazon ?

It is now 2 weeks or so since I actaully needed to replace my existing unit and I still have nothing, however I suppose I am not out of pocket which is something.

I am still generally annoyed that Amazon's policy is to not insist that sellers provide pre-paid return labels - but at least Distance Selling laws do demand that you recieve a full refund for defective items.

C'la vie

1.0 out of 5 stars i know its not the TV as i'm still using a passive non powered adapter and it works so the two CAMAC boxes that i bought for me, 9 July 2014
all the lights come on in all the right places at the right times but the signal never reached the TV. i know its not the TV as i'm still using a passive non powered adapter and it works so the two CAMAC boxes that i bought for me and some else are not good enough to do the job so for the time being i'll have to settle for my £4.99 passive powered adapter and wait till another company makes one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, 19 April 2014
Greta items and price, really quick delivery. This was just what I was looking for so I can connect my laptop to the TV

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuf, 8 April 2014
It is that which I expect so I am happy cheapest than others but is will be beter if audio cables are included

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 27 Sept. 2014
Didn't work with my laptop and panasonic TV - returned the item

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 4 Jan. 2015
Delivered quickly but received faulty plug....so not much

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Nov. 2014
Does the job of connecting my laptop to my tv perfectly!!