5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little amp
Bought this for my son who is a musician and he is delighted with it :) He says that it is 'sick' which I am given to understand means 'great' :D
Published on 23 May 2013 by Poppylulu

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Did work with iPhone but not with guitar or mandolin
Published 5 months ago by Ahmed

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing little amp, 23 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Monster!, 12 May 2013
Hard to believe that such a little box can make such a big noise!

The Cube is ideal for practicing in the home with more than enough volume, a nice full sound and some basic effects too. All you need is a decent effects pedal to have a lot of fun with your guitar.

The iPod input is a great bonus too as it simplifies the process of playing along with your favourite tracks and also makes a great speaker for playing music.

The only limitation is that it is mains only so it isn't a fully portable music player - but I'm not marking it down for that, because it's not what it's really for!

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product, 9 Jun. 2013
This is far better than the Fender Champ.
It has so much versatility and a great sound, Links in iPod and play along all day and record if you want.
Best litte amp purchase I've made.

5.0 out of 5 stars this thing is amazing. it arrived the day after I ordered it, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amplifier and Audio Dock with iOS Integration - Black (Electronics)
this thing is amazing. it arrived the day after I ordered it. I tried one in the local music store and was blown away. The overdrive sounds great, just has that right classic rock distortion. sounds way better than a large amp that has to be turned down to a level where it wont pee off the neighbors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Compact Amp, 20 Feb. 2014
Bought by my son to take to/use at Uni.
He is pleased with it/fulfills the function he bought it for I believe

4.0 out of 5 stars great for my flat., 24 Jan. 2014
It isn't going to annoy my neighbours, but gives a sound clarity that is good enough to practice with my Gibson Les Paul, even at lower volume settings. You wont gig with it, but it is great for noodling away some time, at home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool piece of kit, 21 Jan. 2014
Dr. M. Scott (Birmingham) - See all my reviews
It is a high quality sound that interacts with your iphone. I like the small size as it is compact enough for a student's room at University and can be kept quiet enough not to disturb the neighbours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amplifier, 21 May 2014
M Saunders (Dublin ,Ireland) - See all my reviews
Great piece of kit . arrived quickly after order. I got also the Boss E Band which cost a lot more money , however the Roland Cube is perfectly good practice tool . Good for jamming at home with lots of tone . I would recommend . Well worth the investment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practise amp, 26 April 2014
Very impressed with this. Great sound for a practice amp and the app is a perfect tool to jam to and work out songs from your music library.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but !!!!!!!!, 6 Nov. 2013
I spent a lot of time reading reviews before buying this amp. I have very limited space but was looking for something that would deliver a 'full and rounded' sound without being that large I'd be forever moving it around. I was shocked at how small and light this unit was, and remember thinking, "this is going to be sent back....what a disappointment ". I plugged in my i-pod selected a track and listened, to be honest, the sound quality was about average, so I thought I'll send it back. But then I remembered why I really bought it, and went off to get a guitar. I have an electro acoustic and several electric LP's and Stratocasters. I'm no pro player, just play at home, but the sound from this little amp is truly amazing, I'm very happy with it.