5.0 out of 5 stars Good offering
Bit nervous about buying this having read some adverse reviews on here about a lack of harmony and older artists recognising the signs and knowing when to give up, but all I can say is that those reviewers should perhaps approach their local health professional and request an investigation for the condition known as "Cloth Ears".

Emmylou's voice is different,...
Published 16 months ago by I.F.Coyle

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying
I am a great fan of Rodney Crowell and have all of his CDs and a fair few LPS Emmylou I enjoy and hoped together they would make the CD great. Don't get me wrong it isn't bad but seems to lack the spark I was expecting all the songs are good but nothing in my opinion outstanding enough to give it 5 stars. If Rodney had included a couple from his back catalogue to duet...
Published 11 months ago by Barry. Close

3.0 out of 5 stars review Old Yellow Moon, 11 May 2013
This review is from: Old Yellow Moon (Audio CD)
Listened to cd before going to the recent concert. Sadly not very special only worth buying if you like either of artists.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Old Yellow Moon (Audio CD)
I have been a fan of Emmylou and Gram Parsons for over 30 years but I am very disappointed with this album and even though I didn't like the Spyboy album this new album is not one I would recommend, it may grow on me but I usually love her albums during the first play and onwards. It seems to me that like as has been said it is a safe album and Emmylou seems to be the secondary singer in the album.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally Uninspiring, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Old Yellow Moon (Audio CD)
A very poor offering from two artists that have so much talent and should be delivering much better fare than this. Unimaginative, run of the mill and totally uninspiring recordings. I cannot find anything of merit in this album. One star is more than generous!

Old Yellow Moon