5.0 out of 5 stars Like it
I like the product design as it looks great on me-but the only problem is that having a 36 waist (I normally buy large products). With this product, X-large might be better instead of Large. All things being equal, it is a nice buy
Published 15 months ago by don

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes Are Way Off.
I am a 36 waste & in most joggers I buy size Large, I fancied some a bit more baggy/loose so ordered these in XXL 38-40 waste but they are skin tight!!! I would need like 42-44 just to feel comfy & 44-46 for a loose fit.. Wont be ordering any other colours..
Published 15 months ago by Bobby

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizes Are Way Off., 26 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 17 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Fleece Joggers Track Suit Bottom Jogging Trousers Exercise Fitness Boxing MMA Gym Sweat Fleece Trousers Cotton Fleece MAROON (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy and good design, 19 Aug. 2013
S. Spiers (Bedfordshire) - See all my reviews
Very comfortable and good design, maybe a little thicker than i would have liked but come the winter they will be perfect

3.0 out of 5 stars hmmm, 5 Nov. 2013
Really flexible, I like feeling lazy and wearing them they are good. the TIME factor was such a big let down what can I say?

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice thick track bottoms, 30 Jan. 2015
Nice thick track bottoms, very comfortable. Looking at advice here I went for large (I'm 6'1") but at 32-34" waist (depending on beer consumption) they are a bit roomy on the waist which leads to the only negative -there is no elastication to the waist so I have to draw and tie the drawstring every time I wear them.

After 6 weeks of wear I've downgraded to 3 stars on account of 'bobbling' occurring at the front of the thighs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item. Both comfy and durable, 18 Jun. 2015
Brilliant item. Both comfy and durable.

Excellent for gym use and very fashionable. I intend on buying one of each colour. Also a brilliant company and recommend using them.

Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Colours rans now have pink stripes, 2 Mar. 2015
James P. Redpath (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Colours ran, now have pink stripes instead of white. Bought three different colours and these have ben the only ones the colour bled through washing

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfortable. Looks well too., 25 Feb. 2015
Good pair of bottoms. Ideal for round the house and out walking.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
Excellent and professional

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2015
Really good & quite warm.