on 26 February 2014
I ran through these practice questions the day before the exam, and it brought up a few things which I had not seen before - things that my study book (Ganesh and Sharma) failed to mention (such as 'argument index' in format strings).

It turned out to be a late night before the exam because of the new material I needed to get to grips with, and some of these bits actually came up in the exam too.

I can say that these practice questions definitely helped me to pass the exam.
on 21 January 2015
For the price excellent value.

Questions are very good (quality definitely), tricky and make you think quite a bit, and actually an super way to learn as the answers are concise and clear.

Didn't purchase for the exam but just to consolidate my knowledge and this book did very well.

Could do however with more questions. If it had 500 questions I would have paid five times as much easily.

In Summary, excellent Questions and good explanations.

No mistakes as far as I can see.
on 10 March 2015
This book has the questions and explanations. It should be used as a small part of the certifications. It is the knowledge gained from the certification text books that will help you answer these questions. There are not enough questions on here to help you through the exam, however if used in conjunction with other exam texts it can be helpful. I passed both java 7 exams and I am sure that using this book helped.
on 1 June 2015
Book is useful for well grounded developers. But even for beginners most of explanations are good enough to teach. I would suggest to take that book just to review your knowledge and not to learn J7 features. Kindle book has links between questions and answers but paper one is difficult to manage. i think it would be better if you have answers on next page (hidden when reading the question but quickly accessible)
on 23 January 2014
I think this book has great java interview questions and fantasic explanantions. The only downside which is really annoying is the way in which the questions and answers are presented. The first half of the book has the questions then the seond half has the answers which means your constantly switching between the two. I'd much rather have the question followed by the answer, makes logical sense to me.