5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to use.
I got this to help me with my second year of study, when I had to tackle the medicines management unit. This book was very helpful, as it presents everything in an easy to understand format and is very comprehensive.

Published 9 months ago by Mr. S. R. Jones

Good but not great - bit hard to find what you are looking for, some commonly used meds in Ireland not listed. Bit of a let down I think and slightly overpriced for what it is.
Published 8 months ago by Niamh White

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to use., 10 Oct 2013

I still keep it in my bag to provide a quick reminder if something slips my mind. I am sure that it will remain on my 'most used books' list right up until they bring out a new edition! ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Is set up nicely and is clear and comprehensive, 14 July 2014
One of the more helpful books on drugs in midwifery. Is set up nicely and is clear and comprehensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Necessity, 25 Nov 2013
This product was recommended reading to a student midwife as a necessary addition to other text books. She was delighted with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as relevant for midwifery in Ireland, not very user friendly, its good but not great, 14 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 11 Nov 2013
Its a fab buy ideal for any student midwife, easy to read and helpful drug calculations in the book to help with your safer medicate exams

The Midwife's Pocket Formulary