Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 22 October 2015
Originally bought the compatible ones of these to save money very bad move. The compatible ones leaked and black one left faint black lines in the background every time i printed and also machine was making a funny clicking noise so gave in and bought the original and all the problems I was having all stopped, in the end it cost me more even though I was trying to save money as I ended up throwing the other ones away even though they had lots of ink left in them due to the problems I was having. I now get clean crystal clear printing every time and wont be doing that again. Do not waste your money on compatible ones as they can cause printing issues and even mess up your machine .I will stick to buying the original cartridges in future.
on 12 January 2016
After buying a 3rd party toner and having massive problems with quality, I can honestly say it is worth buying original cartridges. I made the mistake of buying 3rd party, for the first 200 prints no problem, thereafter big print quality issues, I stripped the printer to clean it and no difference, thought about throwing the printer in the bin. In the end I went and bought the more expensive original toner and was amazzed that it sorted out all print problems. Yes I want cheap prints, but not at the expense of quality. I have been converted. lol.
on 11 January 2015
Genuine toner. Works as advertised. Quick delivery. Much better value for money compared with HP laser cartridges.
on 8 November 2014
Easy to install and excellent colour. No problems at all. Toner is expensive but Amazon was definitely the cheapest I could find it.
on 10 May 2016
Installed it easily and will last for ages based on the small starter pack that came with the machine. Print quality is excellent.
on 22 January 2016
simply worked and thats all i ask from a product, ok there are cheaper compatibles but why risk a brilliant printer!
on 13 January 2016
Genuine Brother toner cartridge, delivered within quoted timescales
on 12 November 2015
A quality Brother manufacturer original product at a great price.
on 16 January 2016
Just as described, came on time, it fitted and works perfectly.
on 17 November 2015
Genuine Brother cartridge at good price, despatched quickly.

See one answered question