Size: Printer With Starter Toners|Change
Price:£99.99+ Free shipping

on 20 April 2016
Absolutely brilliant printer. Excellent value for money and comes with full set of black and colour toner. This is an LED printer, similar to laser but cheaper. Hard to beat on price, especially if on offer at around £85, which it was when I bought it. I also like the deep sleep mode, when it has not been used for a few minutes it drops into deep sleep, consuming virtually no power and no flashing lights or anything to tell you it is on, other than the display reads 'Deep Sleep.'
on 23 August 2014
I have had my printer a few months now, so I cannot comment on really long-term use. However, I have found it an excellent value-for-money home use printer. Colour graphics.
on 30 December 2015
Bought for £90 on lightning deal, so very happy.
Print quality is good. As it is a laser printer, it does not offer photo quality prints, but what you get is perfectly acceptable.
Set up is relatively easy apart from the faff of entering your wifi passworď. It does offer 1 touch setup but unfortunately my router doesn't!
I downloaded the Brother app for my android tablet so can now print easily from my pc, my tablet, and my iphone. Happy days.
on 15 February 2015
I had a brother black laser printer before and it works amazing hence brother again. but disappointed with this one, thought newer version should be better, but no! when print black labels, the ink seems to be skiing on the paper, it goes everywhere, although it comes out ok if you print again although you still have some black dots at some places. Also the colour print is awful, it is a lot worse quality than my 30 pound Epson I got from years ago, so can't recommend this...
on 3 October 2014
Overall this is a very capable and relatively inexpensive laser printer. Set up was really straight forward on my macs, and not especially difficult on the PC either so that was a good start. Basically I just ignored all the instruction manuals and the CD (Yes, I am male!) and added it to my wifi network using the simple screen on the printer itself. Once it was connected to wifi, I just let my devices find it (and for the PC got the drivers from the CD), so I was up and running pretty quickly.

Print quality seems pretty good, although it should be noted I don't print anything of photographic quality so can't really comment beyond fairly generic printing standards, but the characters are crisp and contrasts good enough for anything I need. Speed is also very good for general printing so nothing to worry about there either.

It's worth noting though that the device only ships with "trial size" toner cartridges (as do most printers) which are only good for about 250 sheets of general printing, so you'll need to either get a spare set of cartridges at the same time... or expect to have to buy some pretty early on.

All in all, a pretty good printer that does a fair job for a fair price.
on 3 November 2015
Good wireless printing
But colours are awful and customer service even more. I sent them photo of a colour print but did not hear any thing
on 14 September 2015
Very pleased with this so far. Easy to install wirelessly following the instructions, didn't do the usual 'man thing' of if all else fails read the instructions.

Only slight wrinkle I have discovered so far is you need to wait a few seconds after turning the machine on before printing to allow the fuser to fully heat up otherwise the top inch or so of your document won't be fully set.
on 27 June 2016
Very annoyed apparently no Brother laser printer will print border less
Before buying put into google how to set it up clicked answer at top of page nice little explanation on how to do it
No its not available so rings support
NO BROTHER LASER PRINTER PRINTS BORDER LESS well that destroys the trust you had built up with me
Now its a paper weight why is it not in its specs
on 22 November 2014
I was fed up with ink jet printers. Did a lot of research on this printer before ordering and read all the reviews. I use it for Mac and AirPrint. Set up was easy. Basically ignore the instructions and cd. Plug in the printer and set it up on your network. Just need to put in your password. Then on Mac download the latest driver from Brother website. I was printing from Mac, iPhone and iPad within 15 minutes. Very useful for printing labels as well. Fast machine which puts itself to sleep when idle. Never go back to ink. A lot of useful info on YouTube about setting up this printer and usage.
on 21 October 2014
good printer for the office / home.. The pics are good but not professional looking
Expensive ink x 5 seperate cartridges