5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, as described
Published 6 months ago by Enigma

3.0 out of 5 stars As per description,
As per description, not fussed about the smellie though - prefer the Neutradol ones that you can put inside the bag
Published 7 months ago by by Mrs D, of Reigate, Surrey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, as described, 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Miele FJM Hyclean Vacuum Cleaner Dust Bags Filters & Air Freshener Sticks Pack of 4 (Home)
Excellent product, as described, I especially like the air fresheners thrown in as smell is something I do notice once the bags have started to fill. I read the reviews before buying from this seller and someone mentioned the air fresheners weren't that strong, so that was a concern, but I never found that at all, I've had mine in 9 days now and I can still smell it just as strong as when i first put the bag in, I'm very happy with my purchase and will be buying these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good but ......, 20 Aug. 2013
Very good value for money but where do you put the air freshener ? there is no instructions, I presume you just put them inside the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 Jun. 2014
Wish I had bought these before. I've always bought cheaper copies in the past and I wish I hadn't! The increase in suction with the genuine product is astounding. Very quick delivery and excellent price.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXACTLY WHAT I ORDERED, 14 Mar. 2014
GENUINE PRODUCTS, EXCELLENT PRICE AND SPEEDY DELIVERY. READ THE PREVIOUS REVIEWS AND BOUGHT ON WHAT I BELIEVED WERE POSITIVE AND HONEST COMMENTS FROM PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my Miele vacuum fine. Most importantly it seems to have improved the ..., 17 May 2015
Fits my Miele vacuum fine. Most importantly it seems to have improved the suction of the machine compared to my previous Miele vacuum bags. So a definite positive there. The air freshener sticks provide a very gentle scent but not enough to make any difference in our house. So I wouldn't say that they are necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Quick service and good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 May 2014
The quality you would expect from Miele at a reasonable price. Very pleased and will buy again when I run out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Miele FJM Vacuum bags, 7 April 2014
Received the product that ordered very quickly, fits my Miele vacuum perfectly, holds the dirt without letting dust out, job done ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bags, 10 Mar. 2014
Great bags, but then I'm a fan of Miele anyway. The air freshener was VERY subtle on the verge of being odourless - so that was a slight disappointment as I thought I would it would be more noticeable. The bags themselves can not be faulted as they contain the dust brilliantly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right for the cleaner, 23 Feb. 2014
Great bags for a great vaccuum. Got everything we needed. The little guy is back in action again, no issues.