5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to grab awkward and heavy items
I am sick of trying to get heavy and fiddly items out of the oven, halogen oven or grill. These are very flexible. Yes they are thick, but then I don't want to burn my hands thank you! I have very small hands (female) and I have had no problem with the size. Good price, recommended.
Published 10 months ago by clare

3.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Pair of Heat & Flame restistant Oven Gloves
Not impressed. I have small hands so they are uncomfortable to use. I could feel some heat when removing a roasting dish from tjhe oven so I`ve gpne back to my thick old style oven gloves that I`ve hqd for many years. I`ll use these for warm plates.only.
Published 7 months ago by ArumLily

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to grab awkward and heavy items, 10 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars oven gloves, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
very well made and heat resistant, gloves a lot better than muff type making it easy to handle trays and such, buying another pair for wife to change over .

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
Only just got these but they are very comfortable, fit well and do the job. They are well made and I didn't feel any heat removing oven trays.....I don't need to hold on to hot trays for long so can't comment on how long you could hold things for, but they're totally practical for many seconds. Also they can be machine washed at 30C. Very pleased - a PAIR of well made, practical and quality gloves for a little under £10 including postage. Bargain. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Oven Gloves, 22 Dec 2013
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
Very good product which can be used on a number of other items that get very hot. 'Normal' mitts are not so easy to use, these have fingers and make the job a lot easier. Very pleased with this from Andrew James. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Andrew James Pair of Heat & Flame restistant Oven Gloves, 2 May 2014
ArumLily (High Wycombe (UK)) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for oven use, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
These are the best pair of oven gloves I have ever owned, truly heat resistant and wash well too! They are a little big for me but even so they work far better than anything else I have bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
These gloves are incredible. No longer am I handcuffed by useless and dangerous mittens. These gloves allow feel without the fear of burning, they really are heatproof. I used them for the first time cooking the Sunday roast and can’t recommend them enough. I shall order a pair for the BBQ and a pair for my daughter. Furthermore, at this price, fantastic value.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
does a very good job of keeping me safe from burns,so comfy not big and bulky, and a great price,highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
I chose these gloves because they were much cheaper than the ones I purchased from a different source some time ago. And I have used Andrew James before.
They arrived promptly, were a gift for my granddaughter. She loves them. They are much better than oven mitts because you have a firmer control over what you are handling. The insulation is excellent though I have found with mine that if they are wet they do not work well. I have found it is worth looking at Andrew James before purchasing electrical or kitchen stuff, Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars HEAT AND FLAME RESISTANT OVEN GLOVES, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Andrew James Pair of Heat And Flame Resistant Oven Gloves
For some reason it is difficult to buy these in the shops. You used to be able to but most are the mitten types which I don't really like. These are far more robust and can withstand high heat for longer so no chance of the heat coming through.

They arrived ahead of time, well packaged. Excellent. I wish I had ordered another pair then, but I am now...