5.0 out of 5 stars At Last !
I've been eagerly waiting for these LPs to be released on CD and here they are.
I loved every minute of my records and now enjoy the songs without the scratches
Well done !
Published 15 months ago by Spacer

3.0 out of 5 stars AT LAST, .ON CD
At last these fantastic albums are now available on cd ,its a real shame then that i feel the remastering is flat & lacking the richness these recordings originally held .Lets hope capitol finally release these and other 70s recordings with better remastering maybe even 24 bit, Nancy Wilson & these recordings deserve it come on Capitol!
Published 17 months ago by N BELL

3.0 out of 5 stars AT LAST, .ON CD, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Music On My Mind Life; Love & Harmony Expanded Edition (Audio CD)

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last !, 5 Jun 2013
I've been eagerly waiting for these LPs to be released on CD and here they are.
Well done !

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited for, 27 July 2013
Alan Dagless (Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I first found Nancy with her 1987'Forbidden Lover' album, also recently re-released, I looked out for all her back catalogue and found these two on vinyl so I was delighted to see them get a CD re-issue. Everything the lady released had class. Do seek these out and enjoy them. They are both classy albums and thank you Soul Music for putting them and many other Nancy Wilson albums, that Capitol were sitting on, out there. Nancy Wilson + Soul Music.com - perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars TWO TOP NOTCH ALBUMS FROM NANCY, 16 April 2013
MUSIC ON MY MIND IN MY OPINION IS NANCYS BEST ALBUM THIS IS SHEER EXCELLENCE TO ALL INVOLVED .U ALSO HAVE LOVE LIFE AND HARMONY ALBUM WHICH WAS NOT POPULAR AT TIME OF RELEASE BUT HAS GONE ON TO BECOME NANCYS MOST SORT AFTER ALBUM .I RECOMMEND THIS CD