on 8 September 2013
First impressions were good. It was much smaller than expected (good for something to get mounted on windscreen), and the on screen menus were quick and clear as I played with it at the end of its first full charge cycle, but before unplugging it....

then.. after flicking switch off at mains, it immediately switched off :-O

I plugged it in again and switched it on only to discover it was back to factory settings (e.g. time/date all 00:00:00s). I also noticed this time that when connected to mains again the flashing battery charge indicator would flash for a couple seconds then go solid indicating full, but every time you disconnected from the mains it would switch off and all settings would be gone. So totally useless and unfit for purpose :(

A shame as general impressions were alright, but once bitten, twice shy is my motto, so back for a refund it went and I'm still searching for a replacement for my old, really basic 480p roadcam as I hate driving without one these days....
on 24 June 2013
Maybe I should have read and re-read the product information, this product is not for me. Documentation poor, the quick start guide is rather, confused for a unit that has so many functions ( name/function of buttons in the text does not match images of the unit. It is fussy on the type of memory card it uses (I have tried 4) but the guide is rather scant on what type/class it should take. The GPS function on a 200 mile journey from London to Birmingham to Watford failed to work correctly, When plugged in the internal battery did get charged but did not self start when engine started. Yes the still camera function worked, video recording did not, (memory card class incorrect)? The CD contained the application for a PC, why no Apple software? also the CD said documentation, NONE found on the CD. The web site for the product is also very basic, no download section for software or manuals.