1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A good, mild, and affordable, safety razor., 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Men Rock Double Edged Razor (heavy handled) (Personal Care)
I have used this safety razor from Men Rock about a month now. I find it to be a good, not to aggressive, safety razor. I also have a Muhle R89 safety razor, and I find this latter one to be more aggressive in comparison, although not a really aggressive razor. By and large, the Men Rock The Double Edged Razor seems to be right for me.

A nice part of this Men Rock razor is the handle. It gives you a safe grip even when the razor is wet and has shaving soap on it. Since I have rather big hands, it would be nice if Men Rock produced a complementary handle, a bit thicker, but with the same kind of grip friendly pattern. Maybe it would even be a good idea for Men Rock to start selling a separate handles like Ikon Razors, Tradere Razors and such do?

When it comes to shaving technique , I shave once with the grain, and once against the grain from the ear to the nose. This two part shave gives me a sufficient clean face with this Men Rock razor.

Overall, I can recommend The Men Rock Double Edged Razor to everyone who wants a razor that does the job in a milder manner than more aggressive razors, don't want to pay too much for the product, and want a good, mild, affordable, and safety razor of fine material and good craftsmanship.

Men Rock Double Edged Razor (heavy handled)