5.0 out of 5 stars THIS BOOK WILL TRANSFORM YOUR MIND & YOUR LIFE
Ladies and Gentlemen, this book will without any doubt change your life, by changing your mind about the concept of "money". So many of us were brought up with the idea of money as a finite resource, which you had to compete for. This book is desgined to release every preconcieved idea that is holding us all back from wealth.
The basic premise of this book is that...
Published on 9 Mar 2010 by C. M. Cotton

Published on 22 Sep 2010 by L. Pile

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 20 Aug 2001
Considering that this was written in 1927, I do not know why there are not more rich, and 'uncompetitve' people out there. What this book has to say is timless, and so basic, so true, so easy, yet so hard! Based on Universal truths, this book really says it all. Take the challenge and try it!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book, 7 Oct 2008
M. O. Erhabor - See all my reviews
I thought this little book was just one of those positive thinking books, get-rich-quick schemes that gave you false information on how to be happy and wealthy. O' how I was wrong! This little book changed my entire life from a bus driver who used to live in London to a wealthy business man now living in N/Hollywood. Growing up as a Christian, I 'always thought' that there was some secret that was removed from the Bible... and finally, this little book shows up on YouTube through a friend, so I decided to buy it from amazon.

Up till this very day I'm shocked at the powers this little book contains! After a few months of reading this little powerful book, my life seemed to be a rocket ship to the moon. It one-day all started at work, in the morning, I noticed a miserable bus driver who does'nt like making friends with anyone. I wanted to make friends with this guy a couple of years ago suddenly asking me with a smile if I would like to drink some coffee or tea from the vending machine in the canteen.

Well, I thought, that's strange! I thought nothing of it and went to do my duty. I found a wallet on the bus which contained nearly £300 and planned giving it in on my trip back to the garage but some guy turned up and identified it was his wallet, thanked me for finding it, and gave me £50 just like that! Then after that I noticed friends at work asking me if I needed something from the shop like a snack or a drink, e.t.c which no one ever did ask before.

This power I was feeling inside me started getting stronger as the days went by. Passengers all of a sudden started looking and saying hello to me with a smile on their faces in a certain way as if I had made their day somehow! I knew God was answering my prayers. And I knew definately that the time is now coming for my life to change. And guess what! Miracle after miracle after miracle was happening to me in my life...everything I seem to want just started showing up around me, everywhere I go, everyone around me just liked me for some reason.

Although it's called a secret behind the secret, I don't think it's a secret because a lot of people know about the secret - "The Law of Attraction", but you'll be surprised the amount of people world-wide that don't know about it. If they did know about this secret and became a student to the laws of the universe then everyone would be well-off as I am.

I don't know what the book will do for you because I believe that everyone carries his own cross, everyone has his own belief and Faith. But if you do buy this book and you become a student of Wallace D. Wattles, read this book every day. Keep it with you, even when you become very rich. Commit it to memory. Do not think about other systems and theories.

This powerful little book is intended for the men and women whose most pressing need is for money - for people who wish to get rich first and philosophize afterward. You MUST be ready to control the ancient secret powers. (within you!) I'll say this: This little book is about 'The Power of Prayer' and personally, I think the secret is thousands of years old. The object of all life is development. It is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.

There is a POWER which never fails to present opportunity to the Advancing Man who is moving in obedience to the Law. God cannot help helping you if you ACT IN A CERTAIN WAY. He must do so in order to help himself.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Little Book, 7 Oct 2008
M. O. Erhabor - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars SGR is the biz, 24 Oct 2010
Louise Preston (Cleveland, England) - See all my reviews
Anyone not connecting with themselves when trying to manifest wealth is going to find this the business. Try it, see for yourself and then you will know what I mean. Obviously your outlook from the start has to be a positive one, otherwise what is the point. Plenty of expert guidance here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its working for me, 13 Jun 2002
This is a comprehensive book in which Wattles describes the creative process from beginning to end and how we can use the creative process to achieve any goal we desire.The process is universal and can be used by anyone for any purpose.A must read for anyone who is a student of goal setting and goal achieving and a vital start for people who wish to learn how they can change thier lives but who have not yet been exposed to self help books.

3.0 out of 5 stars a brief introduction on how to change the thought about money, 22 Sep 2010
L. Pile "iap-arts.com" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
this book is a quick and easy approach that gives the basics on how to change negative thoughts about money. Like with most books on the genre, this can give you a few ideas and suggestions on something that the reader must develop in his/her mind. Without too many expectations, the book is ok and worth reading, in the knowledge that only you can really make the most of it and it won't do it for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting insight, 4 Feb 2011
I bought this book as I like exploring all things about the mystery of life.
I have read many books on LOA, and some are just money makers and others are very well researched, with some sound basic knowledge.
This book is one that I would recommend as being in the latter part.
I have only seen the DVD of 'The Secret,' which I found very misleading:
Just by thinking things to happen they will, is a bizarre statement and belief system.
However, I do believe, and have tried it for myself, that by putting yourself into the right frame of mind with a specific belief system and thought process, then things really do start to happen. I haven't finished this book yet, but even so, what I've read so far makes sense. I like the fact that it explains in detail what you need to do, and that there isn't any quick fixes or short cuts to getting what you desire.
This book, whilst it can be a bit repetitive in places, in in my opinion, it's far superior read to a lot of the other LOA books out there. If you're interested in LOA, then this is a book I'd recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Science of Getting Rich: Attracting Financial Success Through Creative Thought, 7 Jun 2011
THE SCIENCE OF GETTING RICH is Wallace Wattle's best research on the ancient value system that emphasise on creative ideas that would expand both the intellectual horizon of man and resources in a manner that is devoid of negative competition.
It contains the ideas of 'In Search of Excellence' as well as Napoleon Hill's 'Think and Grow Rich'. It a manual for any business student, researcher or entrepreneur wishing to achieve financial freedom and success.

The questions he posed in the book are pertinent. Indeed what would life be without financial ability to create comfort around you and your environment?
I found it extremely useful for entrepreurship training workshop and that's why I recommend the book.Science of Getting Rich: Attracting Financial Success Through Creative Thought

5.0 out of 5 stars The Science Of Getting Rich, 22 Mar 2009
This book gives a clear insight into the mental attitude and necessary action steps for the accumulation of material wealth. A must for anyone wishing to move to a new level of achievement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone Should Read This Book..., 30 July 2010
The Science of Getting Rich has become one of the most precious things I own. I read it over and over, and frequently, and I want for nothing because I put into practice it's teachings. It's by no means easy and takes commitment and faith but the results are worth it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 315 | Next ›