5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoying this series, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Listed: Volume III (Kindle Edition)
I've really enjoyed each of the first three segments of this story, you've been able to see the relationship between Paul and Emily developing since their marriage to cross off number one on her bucket list. Sometimes it's hard to read as her illness is progressing and you can't help but feel really sorry for them both because it must be hideous for Emily to go through it, knowing that these fevers are just going to get worse and more frequent, and it must be awful for Paul to see them and have to cope with it. I think this was the best section so far. I am really hoping that Listed is posted as a single volume once the story is complete because I would rather not have 6 titles on my kindle for one book but I want to finish the rest of their story. Just in case you don't know, the volumes are chapters, not stand alone stories, so don't buy this unless you've bought Listed Volumes 1 and 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Listed: Volume III (Kindle Edition)
a must read because i really couldn't put it down kept reading well into the night and was sad when the book ended

5.0 out of 5 stars Tender Read, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Listed: Volume III (Kindle Edition)
I loved this read I read all 5 of the books in order and thoroughly enjoyed them
A tender love story that I raced through then was disappointed when I finished them !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 15 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Listed: Volume III (Kindle Edition)
Oh my God these books get better and better this one brought tears to my eyes twice such a great story now on to book 4.

Listed: Volume III