on 29 June 2013
I love to draw so this app is great for me. There are so many different brushes that you can paint whatever you like and you can even edit photos taken on your device! The connection speed is so fast. I would recommend this to anyone who likes to draw.
on 21 July 2013
great free app. If you are creative perfect for you. I love it. didn't give it 5stars as you have to wait a while to get the colour you want yet I highly recommend it
on 20 June 2013
This was a real hit with my nieces (ages 2 and 4). It's tactile and pleasing to use, and being free was a real bonus. They liked the playback option after you've drawn a picture. The only problem was getting them to share!
on 27 May 2013
You can draw with different styles of rainbow pen/you can change the colour of the paper and you can save your work so i would recommend
this app
on 2 April 2013
I think it is really good because you get to choose your own type of style and you get to watch your progress as you do it and if your not happy then you can go back and change it!!<3
0Comment83 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 February 2014
please get it because there is loads of diffrent desings but there is a trick PRESS THE 3LINES ON THE SIDE AND SHAKE THE TABLET AND USE RUBBER 2 RUB THE COLOURED PAGE AND CHANGE RUB THE SECOND PAGE AND IT WILL BE THE COLUR OF THE LAST PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 7 April 2013
I got this for my grandsons but I find myself enjoying it myself too. I love itl especially the playback feature.
0Comment73 of 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 April 2014
My Grand-daughter could not stop drawing with this app. She was delighted that she could draw numerous pictures, erase any mistakes, save drawings then replay her drawings from the Gallery. Would keep children of all ages amused for hours.
on 10 March 2013
This is APP is quite good and I'm happy with it. It keeps me busy and is a fun thing to do in spare time.
0Comment73 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
It's a brilliant app and is very entertaining because you can doodle many different exiting brushes but my sister got the same app on her hudl and it had a few extra brushes with it. These were awesome ones as well so a little disappointed! Does this happen on other kindles?
Still it's a fantastic app and a good buy so I would recommend it.
By Ellie.