5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic.
It is a little bulkier than I realised but I guess it has to be to hold all that power. I bought it for Glastonbury instead of the EE power bar (which only gives 5 hrs of battery). This is more like full charges. You can't go wrong for 20 or so quid.
Published 25 days ago by David Morris

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as advertised
Just about does the job. Takes an age to charge up - several days.
Keeps my android tablet going for a good few hours, but nowhere near as long as you would think from the capacity.
Published 20 days ago by Aidan

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing charging power!, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Easyacc® 10000mAh Dual USB 3.1A Output Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Personal Computers)
I'd heard that these chargers were the most powerful. Opted to buy the middle size/power model as wanted to be able to carry it in my handbag easily but with maximum power. It's done two full charges and no power loss from the unit. Think I should've gone for the smaller one based on the size/weight but am happy. Really good product. I do think that the charged that you have to buy separately should be included though. Fortunately I'd read the reviews before buying and ordered at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Nov 2013
Read reviews on this item and was so pleased with the product. My daughter had a school trip on a coach to Poland. As a 15 year old would be, she wanted a charger that would keep her iPhone 4S on the go, and it did. 5 charges she got out of it between her and her friends. I'm sure her teachers were pleased too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, and does it well!, 29 Oct 2013
Godwin Stewart "grschinon" (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
To be honest, I was surprised how much charge this thing packs given the comparatively small size and weight of it. I was also surprised to see how efficient the circuitry is, it doesn't heat up while belting out 1.5 or 2 amps, which means that very little of the 10,000mAh is wasted and more will make it into the device that it's charging.

Like with any Lithium-based battery, you'll want to give it 3 or 4 full charge cycles in order to let the battery reach its optimum capacity, and that may cause a problem. The thing doesn't want to die! It just keeps going on and on...

One touch I quite like is the automatic shut-off when the device attached is fully charged and not accepting any more power.

The only (very minor) niggle I have is the brightness of the 4-LED charge indicator. If like me you're likely to charge the pack overnight on your bedside table, prepare to have your bedroom fully illuminated by the bright LEDs! Even if you turn the pack over a lot of light still leaks out. But that is only a very minor niggle and doesn't warrant removing any stars from the overall rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Sep 2013
I wasn't sure what to expect from this product and spent a lot of time researching different brands and types. In the end I settled for this one and couldn't be happier. It charges iPad and iPhone (even at the same time) though I only really use it for one or the other.
My only problem with it is that I didn't buy it sooner! Highly recommend, your money will be well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 29 Aug 2013
I received the torch a day before I needed to take it camping. It came part charged but to make sure it lasted I put it on the windowsill. It charged quickly. Great torch to take camping. I was able to put it in my coat picket on an evening. Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Review for device, 12 July 2014
Is not high quality as much as said at the website .
The battery quickly to be empty !

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014
perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars I took this to glastonbury and I had a fully ..., 9 July 2014
I took this to glastonbury and I had a fully charged phone the whole time, it charged my iphone 4 times and my friends also used it to charge their phone too

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs a proper case, 9 July 2014
The item itself is perfect for the job, the only issue I have is with the cloth bag that is provided to carry the item. It is about two inches to small and not fit for purpose. I've had to buy a case which bumps up the cost.
Seems a pretty dumb thing to provide if it doesn't fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 318 | Next ›