5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic
Published 3 months ago by Southey

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned cos of size.
It was a shame i had to return this item cos it was too big for my liking even tho it had 10,000 mAh which was ideal for what I was looking for.
Published 25 days ago by Vickko

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Easyacc® 10000mAh Dual USB 3.1A Output Portable Power Bank Pack External Battery Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Note Nokia Lumia Smartphone Tablets Pc Bluetooth Speaker - Black (Personal Computers)
I couldn't recommend this battery charger any more! I needed an extra power supply for my phone battery as I go on long day trips walking and stay at campsites over night meaning there is no accessible phone charging supply and this is where this comes in. I did a little experiment of charging my phone for a few days from the battery pack being fully charged all the way until the battery pack had totally died and the results were as follows:

0%-99% (phone unused)
0%-76% (phone unused)
32%-100% (phone unused)
18%-100% (slightly used)
39%-100% (phone unused)
6%-100% (phone used)
--------------------
Overall Percentage = 480% extra

As you can see you get an extra 4/5 full charges out of an iPhone 5s which I have. I was astonished by the battery packs power and although the power rating will vary with different products it will still have a great charge time. I couldn't recommend this product more!

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc 10000 power bank, 2 Jan 2014
I bought this as a replacement for the EasyAcc 5600 as the 5600 didn't suit my needs.

EasyAcc 10000 Pros:
Light weight
Compact (a little larger than my iPhone 5s)
Charges my iPhone almost 4x (from around 15% charge to 100%)
It's easy to see how much charge it has left
It charges at 5v 1amps and 5v 2amps so I can on occasion charge my iPad as well.

EasyAcc 10000 Cons:
It takes a while to charge, but as long as you plan ahead, this isn't an issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic., 16 Jun 2014
It is a little bulkier than I realised but I guess it has to be to hold all that power. I bought it for Glastonbury instead of the EE power bar (which only gives 5 hrs of battery). This is more like full charges. You can't go wrong for 20 or so quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Gadget, 31 May 2014
M. Parker - See all my reviews
I work on Telecom sites across the country in fields,rooftops,streetworks,farms,underground so this device is very handy if your phone or USB device is about to die and if you don't have access to a power source then you need this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 15 April 2014
Charges an iphone 5 from empty to full about 3 times.
When charging the actual 'charger' (not the iphone) there are 4 x lights which light up progressively as the charge increases.
The fourth light only ever flashes but never reaches a stage at which it stays on / shows fully charged - so I'm never sure if I've ever fully charged it - hence 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 16 Feb 2014
This is one of the Best things I have brought from Amazon. On a coach trip to Edinburgh I was able to charge both mine and my friends Iphones umpteen times and still have charge left on it. On days out I also pack it in my hand bag. I recommend for campers festival goers and road trippers. Only down side is it takes forever to recharge! Over 20hrs!

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential for when I was in hospital, 3 Feb 2014
James Ward "underscore" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife when she was in hospital and wasn't allowed to plug anything in. Lasted a number of charges of an iPhone and iPad 2 and then some.

Only criticism is that I thought it would be smaller, but that's my fault for unrealistic expectations!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing charging power!, 17 Dec 2013
I'd heard that these chargers were the most powerful. Opted to buy the middle size/power model as wanted to be able to carry it in my handbag easily but with maximum power. It's done two full charges and no power loss from the unit. Think I should've gone for the smaller one based on the size/weight but am happy. Really good product. I do think that the charged that you have to buy separately should be included though. Fortunately I'd read the reviews before buying and ordered at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Nov 2013
Read reviews on this item and was so pleased with the product. My daughter had a school trip on a coach to Poland. As a 15 year old would be, she wanted a charger that would keep her iPhone 4S on the go, and it did. 5 charges she got out of it between her and her friends. I'm sure her teachers were pleased too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, and does it well!, 29 Oct 2013
Godwin Stewart "grschinon" (Lancs, UK) - See all my reviews
To be honest, I was surprised how much charge this thing packs given the comparatively small size and weight of it. I was also surprised to see how efficient the circuitry is, it doesn't heat up while belting out 1.5 or 2 amps, which means that very little of the 10,000mAh is wasted and more will make it into the device that it's charging.

Like with any Lithium-based battery, you'll want to give it 3 or 4 full charge cycles in order to let the battery reach its optimum capacity, and that may cause a problem. The thing doesn't want to die! It just keeps going on and on...

One touch I quite like is the automatic shut-off when the device attached is fully charged and not accepting any more power.

The only (very minor) niggle I have is the brightness of the 4-LED charge indicator. If like me you're likely to charge the pack overnight on your bedside table, prepare to have your bedroom fully illuminated by the bright LEDs! Even if you turn the pack over a lot of light still leaks out. But that is only a very minor niggle and doesn't warrant removing any stars from the overall rating.