5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Very happy with the product. High gloss finish, no banding, excellent MagSafe connector.
An great, high quality additional charger at a great price. I'd highly recommend it.
Published 9 months ago by JamieIRL

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Faulty
Published 8 months ago by A. Witkowski

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: 85W Magnetic Charger for Apple MacBook Pro 15" with Retina Display - Original Lavolta Laptop Power Adapter - 20V 4.25A (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Only used it once,, 26 April 2014
but it charged my rMacBook Pro and kept it charged whilst watching a video. It's lighter than I expected it to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 13 Dec 2013
Asked my son what he thought of this product and his answer was it did the job . From my point of view, since I paid and organised delivery it was straightforward, excellent delivery and good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 30 Aug 2013
Andrés Magnússon (Reykjavik, Iceland) - See all my reviews
Nothing complex or fancy about this one, it just does the job, like it says on the tin. It also helps that it isn’t too bulky, so it’s easy to stow away when not in use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Faulty, 27 Nov 2013
A. Witkowski - See all my reviews
This is a Lavolta branded charger. I opened mine when my original finally gave up and the replacement charged normally with the orange light for 5 mins then started flashing green and refused to charge. I am returning it as faulty for a refund. Luckily today is the 30th day since i bought it so i am still able to. I suggest if you want to take the gamble with this product that you test it IMMEDIATELY when you receive it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 July 2014
Perfect and great price.

1.0 out of 5 stars not happy with item, 16 May 2014
i couldn't find out how to contact the seller to resolve this so ill leave a review

item look good when came nice glossy shine to it however i brought the item on the 11th of February and i have only realised due to a noise coming out of it that it appears to be melting, not too happy about this as ill have to buy a new one unless the seller can get in contact to resolve this then id be happy to sort this review out

3.0 out of 5 stars so far, so good, 5 Feb 2014
So i I read a lot of bad experiences with this charger, so far the only down side for me is the very short cord which apples provided one is so much longer, however I noticed when I un plugged this charger the light stayed on, but it also charged the macbook pro within a minute to 20%.. I dont know if thats something wrong with the charger or if thats a bad thing, but im tempted to just go to apple and buy an official one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty item; wires hanging out, sparks flying everywhere. Could have started a house fire or seriously injured me., 4 Feb 2014
I am absolutely horrified at the condition this item was posted to me and will be returning it within then next few days and demanding a full refund.

On first inspection the charger looked great- nicely packaged, delivered on time and well presented. I plugged the charger into my wall and subsequently my laptop and left the room for a few moments. I could hear a fizzing sound coming from the room my laptop was in and when I returned there were bright blue sparks flying out of the charger, about a foot in the air. I panicked and had to run to the fuse box to switch the electricity off in my entire house. An hour later, when I decided it was safe to return to the scene, I picked up my Macbook and received a very large, rather painful electric shock. Luckily my Macbook is still in working condition.

I unplugged the charger to inspect what was going on later in the evening when I figured it was safe to do so and was shocked (literally) to find the plastic wrapping around the wires was torn away, with the wires hanging out in all directions.

I am absolutely disgusted that the seller packaged this item to me, I could have been seriously injured or the product could have started a fire in my house.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER. Buying a real Apple charger is a little more expensive but it is worth the extra pennies.

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm not even sure it deserves 1 star, 28 Oct 2013
I bought it, and after a month it melted. Literally melted to an extent it could have started a fire as i could smell burning. DO NOT purchase this unless you want to waste your money. Your better of going to the Apple store. I unfortunately didn't know there was a 1 year warranty on my original Mac charger, in a panic i bought this piece of s***. Disgusting. So appalled.