on 26 June 2015
Used these straps today for the first time in the gym, first and foremost the Velcro fastening is in the wrong position and the soft Velcro patch is way too small therefore when I wrap them around my knees they will not fasten because the Velcro wont reach, during my gym session these straps were literally falling apart as I was using them. Whilst I was squatting I could literally hear them tearing apart the Velcro patches are literally hanging on by a thread, they tore immediately on the first usage and they were only sewn with a single thread which is ridiculous for straps that are going to be used for heavy weightlifting. Waste of money
review image review image review image
on 14 July 2013
The product works extremely well in the gym, I bought the knee straps not to lift heavy weights as such, but just to alleviate pressure from my knees, and it does! Delivered on time, good quality product and very well priced :) I would recommend both the product and the seller :)
on 2 February 2014
Velcro rip offed quite quickly, but if you tie them without the Velcro strap it's an alternative. Velcro wasn't as securely attached to the strap as I hopes either. Like I says I found an alternative and they do a good job in supporting the knee once tightened
on 6 December 2013
perfect for a starter or for those with skinny legs as they are not that long for thick thighs, bargain at the price
on 15 March 2014
Straps are great, support just as expected; allowing for some extra heavy lifting!! Only issue is velcro patches came off straps i.e. stitching wasn't adequate. I just wrap and tuck under as strap elasticity is sufficient. Look cool :)
on 16 March 2016
If I could give them zero I would - you get what you pay for and these are not worth the very cheap price - they didn't even survive the strapping on for first use! The Velcro patch is inflexible and sewn on to the elasticated band with a single thread... Hence as soon as you stretch them to get them tight, the Velcro rips off. Spend more money and get some proper ones, unless you're wearing them purely for show.
on 28 September 2014
Cant figure out how this is put on, there is a loop at one of the wrap which I think you put your foot through then move it up to your knee, then start wrapping from there..
There's also a Velcro fitting on the other end, but I'm not certain how this should be used too.
Does anybody have a link on the correct way of wrapping the knee as no instructions are provided
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 July 2014
Great product. Bought as I have been having issues with my right knee, not squatting fo last six months has just wound me up being seeing physio etc etc and have been on and off squatting. Using these knee pain has vanished physio pleased and happy for me to keep using - only use on the bad knee when it plays up. Great bit of kit exactly what I needed.
on 2 March 2015
Arrived the next day, they fit my legs perfectly, good solid material which stretches nicely to whatever thickness you desire.
The velcro is not needed, it kind of just picks up dust and fluff rather than help stick it to your leg, t would be easier to wrap them without the velcro.
on 2 January 2015
Obviously these are heavily elasticated and everyone knows elastic is not real support and these are not suitable for any serious lifters. But for the price and those nervous about their knees this does an alright job. Oh... and some of the stitching ripped after 3 or 4 sessions.