I bought two a blue one and a pink one for my sister and I on a recent holiday and we have both kept wearing them even once home, they are lovely and silky wrap up small for travelling, combined with a good pair of ear plugs you can get an excellent sleep pretty much anywhere!
Published 8 months ago by Freya Higgins

I bought 2 beautiful colours, I felt that during day if I needed a nap did not block light out.
Good for night sleep.

However really lovely and I kept the two

Patricia
Published 4 months ago by Patricia Hendrie

5.0 out of 5 stars combined with a good pair of ear plugs you can get an excellent ..., 2 July 2014
Freya Higgins (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Jasmine Silk 100% Pure Silk Filled Eye Mask / Sleeping Mask Sleep Mask - Baby Blue (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 beautiful colours, I felt that during day if I ..., 17 Oct. 2014
Good for night sleep.

However really lovely and I kept the two

Patricia

5.0 out of 5 stars she seems to like it a lot, 21 Sept. 2014
Mr. A. Houghton (UK) - See all my reviews
For my girlfriend, she seems to like it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Jan. 2015
very soft silk and comfortable to wear

1.0 out of 5 stars not useful, 4 Jan. 2015
not useful, pass the light for 90% (blue colour). send it for return like non useful, and don't receive my money back.