5.0 out of 5 stars A unusual title but a great book, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Used Aliens: An Earthlings vs. Aliens Comedy Novel (The Galactic Pool Satires Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
The story has lots of background and you do start to wander how all the parties will end up coming together with things being so varied between them.
Come together they do with very funny results and this has to be one of my favourite books of last year.

I cant wait for a follow up that's for sure to see how Jimmy Fresneaux & the rest of the gang are getting on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!!!, 25 Mar. 2013
I got this as a freebie, a little unsure of what to expect but wow! What a good read I couldn't put it down! At first I thought it was going to be a bit "hard sf" for my taste but the sheer inventiveness and subtle humour won me over (even a few laugh out loud moments). I loved it and would buy a sequel any day of the week!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars loving the aliens, 16 Mar. 2013
P. Rodgers "PR" (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent and likeable characters. Loved the humour. Great light feel to the story. Would love to read more.
Really imaginative use of aliens and I learned something about fishing ... and fossils.
PS who wrote the song "Loving the alien"?