5.0 out of 5 stars Praise God, 8 Sep 2013
This review is from: Vicka ... Her Story: The Most Informative Interview Ever Given by Vicka, The Eldest of the Six Visionaries of Medjugorje (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to everyone.
It was so ordinary & yet so spiritual.
Wonderful to read, as I have always wanted
To go to medugorije, but due to illness haven't
Be enable to travel.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Jun 2014
I found Mother Mary very strongly and close to my daily life now. Thanks Be To God. This book is a must read book.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent and easy to read book., 10 Jun 2014
This is a great book which once I started I could not put down. It flows easily and is truly inspirational. As the quotation at the beginning of the film "Song of Bernadette" says "If you have faith no explanation is necessary, if you don't have faith no explanation is possible"

5.0 out of 5 stars Review, 24 April 2014
This was a very interesting and thought provoking book. I very much enjoyed it. It has made me think about my own prayer life and the lack of time I give to God.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the book, 25 Feb 2014
I have been to Medugorie twice once in 1984 and later in about 2000. The place had changed a great deal as you can imagine. I never met any of the visionaries or was present during an apparition but my husband managed to be there twice when Our Lady appeared. The book is very good but far too short. I would have liked to know more

4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening, 4 Jan 2014
This is a very enlightening book on the story of Mejagorie from one of the visionaries, I am planning a visit to Mejagorie in May 2014 and I would be taking a great deal of thoughts with me, plus it has helped me readiness of a better understanding of the wonderful pilgrimage I am about to take.

5.0 out of 5 stars SPELL BINDING, 2 Dec 2013
Absolutely spell binding. This is the second copy I have bought. Photographs help remind us of the beginnings of the apparations.

4.0 out of 5 stars vicka, 10 Aug 2013
it is easy to read with plenty information. Having met Finbar, I can hear his gentle manner talking to Vicka.
I was only disappointed a bit when I bought it for my Kindle, because of the cover I thought it was a new
book, to find I have already this book with different cover

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice read, 18 May 2013
This is a lovely book, very enjoyable read with lots of information about Vicka and her lovely family.I would recommend this book