5.0 out of 5 stars My fault
Published 1 month ago by J. A. C. Auvache

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item
Good jumper for purpose (part of a school play outfit) and nice and bright. Good quality and arrived when promised
Published 6 months ago by C Marsh

5.0 out of 5 stars My fault, 9 Jun 2014
J. A. C. Auvache (uk) - See all my reviews
I chose this rating because I have bought these sweat shirts for myself and found them excellent.They are very well made in a great range of colours.The neck and waist bands continue to keep their elasticity even after many washes.For these very reasons I decided to get a couple for my 5 years old grandson.Unfortunately I didn't realise he was big for his age and he needs the next size up which I shall order today.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 7 Jan 2014