Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 April 2013
I am a big fan of Argentine Tango music, so I absolutely love this rack. The best thing is there is a instrumental version as well.
on 14 July 2013
Must have single! Really enjoyed this new fresh,feel good single. Caro Emerald has to be the new old. Fantastic voice... Enjoy peeps!!
on 29 September 2013
Caro Emerald at her very best.....buy it and enjoy every moment! Talented lady. We saw her at Ipswich and are completely under her lovely spell.
on 5 July 2014
I made a mistake!
I thought I was buying an album with the title "Tangled Up" and didn't realise that the CD was only a single. I would never choose to by a CD with on one track!
I need to return it.
on 19 June 2013
Fabulous! I defy anyone who likes this style of music to not really enjoy listening to Caro Emerald and this offering is absolutely top notch. Bring me more, please.
on 13 July 2013
This is a great feel good track in a couple variations, will always make you smile when your feeling blue.
on 17 April 2014
Really like Caro - But I purchased this not realising that it was a single.
Definitely overpriced for 2 tracks!
on 1 September 2013
not what we thought, but single still good loved the song though so bought the album and hope there are many more to follow
on 9 December 2013
These singles from Caro give value for money in that they give you three of four versions of track in a variety of situations i.e. live, studio and instrumental only.
on 16 January 2014
Just two tracks, one with Caro singing and the other an instrumental, but I put the disc on repeat and listened and listened. They are superb.