Format: Audio CD|Change

on 12 April 2013
I bought this mainly for the DVD. Though at era of HD video, i really wished they bundled it with Blu Ray instead, because the show has so much potential to be visually mind blowing. I also wished they put more extra footage on the DVD. But other than that, the rest was flawless.
on 17 June 2013
Just everything that you me at six are amazing awesome and epic on DVD cant get much better me and all my mates just love it!!!!
on 25 March 2013
I don't usually leave reviews, but feel I must for this. YMAS are simply amazing to listen to and to watch. They show how a rock show should be and that rock music is certainly not a dead genre!! Josh's voice is unique and you can guarantee he always has a smile on his face! They always try to put on a good show for the fans, which is exactly what a great band should do!! All of the guys in YMAS put on a great show as proved by this DVD/CD! If your on the fence as to whether to buy it or not, the answer is simple......DO IT!!!!
on 22 September 2013
This dvd was simply amazing. The best £9 I've spent all year, actually.
The live performance put on by You Me At Six is very good, and the sound itself is also very good.
Some bad productions feature bad live-sound. This is a very good production.
I would recommend it to people who like YMAS or this kind of music, and who also loves wathcing the performance!

-Vegard G.
on 23 September 2013
Worth to buy if we couldn't see these guys live. I just heard You Me At Six few years ago and decided to buy this CD + DVD Compilation and yeah it was best decision ever, on the other hand it's completely adding my music DVD collection. They did brilliant at Wembley Arena, and really can't wait for their next upcoming album, Cavalier Youth. Grazie.
on 25 March 2013
YMAS are fantastic live and this DVD just shows how amazing they are!! They really know how to put on a show without going over the top!!

The boys worked hard to get to where they are at and this DVD just makes me look forward to the next tour and album even more!!

If you like YMAS you will love this without a doubt!!
on 3 October 2013
Bought this for my girlfriend, who i may add is completely obsessed with YMA6. Great brownie points, only for me to visit and for her to ask if we could watch it together, continuing to saying she's only watched it 2 times that same day already.
She loves it, so if you know someone who is a fan great little gift.
on 22 April 2013
Bought this for my daughter as she's a massive You Me At Six fan - has been since they released their first album. Unfortunately she didn't get tickets to see it live but I bought it and she loves it. Great delivery, great price; all round great product!
on 27 March 2014
I think you me at six are a great band, i now have downloaded all the albums from Amazon and i have to say this live album is as good as the studio stuff, great band and would suggest you get this if you like you me and six.
on 30 January 2014
Given as a gift to my friend who loves all things YMAS. I've yet to steal it back from her to listen and watch but she's told me she's in love with it, and didn't even know it existed!! Would recommend to any YMAS fan!