5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball cap
Husband bought this he had been looking for ages for a plain cap, shops only sell ones with logos on so this was great.
Published 21 months ago by L.a. Charnock

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks bit faded
Hat fit reasonably well but it looked more khaki/faded brown than the rich colour I was expecting. As a result looked a bit old and worn despite new.
Published 21 months ago by Josie

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks bit faded, 4 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Baseball cap, 6 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars white cap, 16 July 2013
nice strong peak, good value. I bought a red one as well as I thought that should cover most oufits.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Headwear for Summer, 6 Jun. 2013
sebquest (Cumbria, England.) - See all my reviews
I've paid much more for much less previously and, consequently, my expectations were slender, however I'm very pleased with my purchase and intend to order a couple more in different colours. The cap hasn't been through the wash yet, so I can't comment in that respect but it does seem to be of a good construction. The look of the cap is more as a fashion item than baseball or golfing cap so I can, at least, look trendy when walking the dog.

Incredible quick delivery from the supplier too - ordered late 4th, arrived early 6th - essential when considering the vagaries of English weather.

Later: Bought 4 further caps following my first purchase, quality good except for brown cap which is of shallower fit than the others, though it had been discounted by £1. Inexplicably the 4 caps were sent by registered mail and I had to travel into town and wait in line to collect from Mail sorting office. If I'd known supplier was going to send £20 value of goods by recorded mail I would have placed 4 separate orders - the cost would have been same!

4.0 out of 5 stars Caps Off, 11 April 2013
viewed quite a few different styles & models in my search for a cap that I could add my own logo too. The cap looked stylish on the photo but until you get it you're never sure of the quality. i haven't been disappointed caps arrived in a very short time and are just what I wanted, good quality at a very good price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Summer!, 27 May 2013
Arrived quickly and is very reasonably priced. Fits perfectly and will be perfect for sheilding my eyes when reading on the beach this summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, 12 May 2013
This review is from: PERSONALISED PREMIUM 2 TONE BASEBALL FASHION CAP HAT (VARIOUS COLOURS) 123t Slogans (Apparel)
Cap arrived quickly. Much better quality than I expected for the price. Good adjustable fit and exactly the colour I wanted. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars If the cap fits..., 4 May 2013
This hat is good value for money and fits well . It arrived quickly, only a few days after ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Caps Off to Them, 11 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed, 2 July 2014
Sooooo disappointed. First the package did not arrive before I left for the 70th Bday party. So it had to be forwarded to France where I was going at the extra cost of £8.30. Then when I undid the parcel I could have cried. The cap is of reasonable quality but the personalisation....my 5 year old grandaughter could have done better with a crayon. White cap, Navy writing in block,when I wanted italic and I wasnt aware that the personalisation was going to be on a tape stuck on rather than embroidered by machine. The navy writing is on beige plasticy stuff so it shows even more. It looks so tacky and cheap. So not only have I got a cap that looks horrible, it cost and extra £8.30 and a 70 year old with not special present. NOT IMPRESSED. Friend suggested I sent it back but at the cost of another £8.30 or possibly more from this end and without the knowledge that I would be reimbursed for postage it is not worth it.