5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for festival use too, 6 Aug 2013
John Mounsey "Mounsey Web Consultancy" (Sheffield, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vango Contour 60+10 Rucksack - 2013 - D.of E. Recommended (Misc.)
With a UK weekend festival (including 3 nights camping) coming up, I was looking for a good value, reliable rucksack - and having now returned from the event I am delighted to report that this "Contour Citron 60+10" from Vango did the job admirably!

I was fortunate enough to pick one up in a sale so paid 49.95 - which was an absolute bargain. However, I would have also been delighted had I had to pay the full RRP (believed to be 69.95) - such is the quality of the product.

With 60 litres core storage plus the option to extend the capacity to 70, there was plenty of space for clothes, a pillow, my sleeping-bag and much more - and even then the pack didn't feel "rammed".

The vibrant green colour is attractive without being overpowering and the zips and various attachments all feel very secure and strong.

Best of all though - the COMFORT! The wide, soft waist band/supports felt great, even when fully loaded - and the shoulder straps were also very comfortable.

As you can probably tell, I highly recommend this well-made rucksack from Vango. I am not an experienced festival-goer, nor a rambler etc. - but this piece of kit worked a treat for my needs.

John.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good item, 25 July 2013
Worked really well for the DofE bronze practice and expedition proper. A good size and good storage options. could do with a strap for the bed mat at the bottom rather than sides but it still works well