Style Name: Laundry Basket|Change
Price:£6.83+ Free shipping

on 14 May 2014
Well worth the price. Not cheap and tacky. Good and strong and does the job great. Recommend buying this one you will not be disappointed
on 7 June 2014
this is excellent so lightweight i couldn't believe it really good value ideal for a single person i love the colour
on 21 February 2014
Arrived nice and on time good make and well made suitable colour big enough to hold a family's washing easy to carry
on 7 October 2013
It does what it says on the tin. Good sturdy quality if a little smallish. Would order again if needed this item.
on 25 October 2015
I'm really pleased with this basket. Fabulous quality at a low price. Plus buying it online I don't have to drive to a town to get it or lug it back to the car park (or pay parking fees). Love that you can choose your favourite colour too! Well done the manufacturers and importers - a great product.
on 30 April 2016
I liked this so much that I bought another one. Good value and well made - ideal for transporting the washing down our narrow passage-way. I preferred this model to our old Addis one. The packaging was excellent and it arrived well in time.
on 30 January 2016
Very satisfactory laundry basket which takes a full machine load, is easy to carry and arrived quickly.
As others have said, it's too high to fit under the washing machine door - but that isn't really a drawback.
on 17 February 2016
wonderful, perfect for me. So easy to carry with a bad back and arthritis, very robust , the top is equally strong all the way round. not as big as some but that stops me lifting too much.
on 3 January 2015
I've never thought that I'd leave a review of a laundry basket, but I really love this one! The size and shape are perfect and it's colour just beautiful. Highly recommended!
on 26 February 2016
The colours on the pictures do not match reality. It really looked dark blue to me but arrived in violet as in the description (fair enough!). High quality product.

See one answered question