on 12 February 2016
I use this card to make large A4 greetings cards for those special people in my life. The quality is very good and the card is a very pure white so ideal for card making. Thickness is fine and once folded into the card size the card stands up without any problem.
on 15 March 2016
I purchased this card with the intention of using it as file insert "stiffeners" for my A3 portrait drawings. However I decided to try it out for portrait drawing itself. I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I would say it is as good, if not better, than the best quality drawing papers on the market.It is extremely robust and and allows excellent shading qualities. I think I will stick with this for all my future portraits.
on 6 February 2014
I brought this card to make boxes, for this purpose the card was perfect!
I had expected better quality card, in terms of texture, since it is advertised as Premium but it was something I could overlook this time. I also only received 49 sheets as opposed to 50 so if you require all 50 sheets (as I did) make sure you have some 'back-up' card just in case!
Quick delivery and overall great card for craft use.
on 29 April 2016
I'm generally not a reviewer but felt that this card deserved one.
I bought this to use through my printer to make handmade cards so I needed it to be sturdy, print and take the ink well ( not bleed ouside the lines or come out fuzzy and smudged),to cut cleanly and fold well without cracking and I am pleased to say I give it 5 stars for all of these. I tried 4 other thicknesses and finishes of card from other manufacturers that just didn't work well at all and they where all more expensive than this one so i ordered this in desperation not expecting much because of the price. HOW WRONG WAS I!!!!!! This card is amazing!!! I am a seasoned crafter so I know my card and this is my go to white from now on.(and it is a decent bright white too). Am just about to order another 2 packs so must go......................
on 18 November 2014
I bought this as a substitute for my usual card brand. The reviews were very positive, it was a great price and the card seemed like just what I wanted. Now having used the card, I can say that it was a great substitute. Although it's the same thickness as my other brand, it did seem slightly thinner, but it printed onto well and my cards look great.
on 7 March 2016
There are indeed only 49 sheets and not 50. I bought these to print wedding invites on and they came out beautifully, perfect paper for printing on with our laser printer. The paper doesn't feel as thick as other 300gsm paper but that didn't matter for us once the invited were folded to A6 (I would not recommend A5 cards with this).
on 2 December 2015
The product is exactly how it is described. Unfortunately wasn't the right decision for me to use it as deck for creating desk calendar, a bit too weak. Otherwise it's arrived in perfect condition and prompt delivery.
on 1 June 2013
Good quality a paper. Very prompt delivery. Very good value for money and very versatile. Much cheaper than in craft shops. Would recommend it.
on 19 November 2014
Prompt delivery but received 49 sheets in one of the two packs.
on 27 October 2015
Brilliant price and good quality! Bought for cutting machine