Colour Name: Red|Size: 10.1"|Change
Price:£12.36+ £2.50 shipping

on 25 August 2012
This is a good quality nylon fabric hard case for a 10.1 inch tablet. I would say that the nylon cover would be waterproof to a certain degree. I bought it for the A1cs Fusion Extra tablet and it fits nicely. It has elastic holders at the four corners and I guess it could fit other 10.1 inch tablets very well too. It has five viewing positions and I would recommend it to others.
on 7 August 2013
as expected, good sturdy protective case and fits the tablet snugly to avoid any damage.
took a little time to arrive but otherwise a decent product.
on 21 May 2013
Used this for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1. Cover gives adequate protection to the tablet, but I have noticed a few dust-marks on screen from the screen-cover / tablet stand part of the case. Not a particular problem: they dust off with no issues. However, there are a couple of issues with the cover:
1) you have to fold back the case in order to plug the tablet charger and any connectors into the tablet (not necessarily a major problem), and
2) you can't use the main camera while the tablet is in the case. This does not affect using Skype etc, as the secondary camera is well-placed for interactive use while the tablet is stood up in the case.
I like the elastic band which holds the case closed while in transit. It's easy to fold back and replace. I miss having a paper-holder in the case, but it's not a major problem. I have found that paper stays pretty well in position when inserted between the tablet and the case. Not ideal, but works if you HAVE to have any paper.
on 24 July 2012
Value for money. I found it necassary to make a small rectangular cut-out at the lower rear of the inner tablet holder to avoid muffling the speaker output of my Versus tablet. The cut-out is not visible and therefore does not spoil the appearance of the case.
on 25 March 2013
Having a tablet that is not too well known (Versus 10.1) I was unsure whether this would fit but it is perfect. The elasticated corner straps are robust and as there are two at the top it would fit different brands of 10.1" of tablet. All input sockets and on/off buttons etc are available without removing the cover but the rear camera is covered up so it is necessary to remove the case to use it. I have the cover in purple which is a pleasing shade and the whole case is well made. There are five different positions to prop up the tablet so it is comfortable on either a table or across the knees. Case closes with a robust elasticated strap. I can thoroughly recommend this item.
on 13 December 2012
This is a very good quality case for a 10" tablet. The stand function works very well; on your lap, on a duvet, pretty much anywhere I've stood it. It is quite bulky, but it is solid and does offer good protection. The only problem I have with it is that for my tablet, the Toshiba AT300, it is not really made for it, even though it was recommended for it. The elastic loops in the corners that hold the tablet in place cover both speakers at the bottom two corners, and the power button in the to left corner. It also slightly covers the headphone jack in the top right corner. Not a huge deal, and not enough to make me want to slate this product. It is good, it looks good, and it works good. Recommended.
on 26 May 2014
Very thick and sturdy, well padded. Soft leather feel outside and soft grey velvet material on the inside. It has 6 secure tabs to hold your tablet, 2 extra on top I presume for both 9.7" and 10.1" size tablets. Mine is a 10.1 and it holds in perfectly, doesn't hinder access to my USB or charging ports. There are 3 ridges to stand the tablet for different viewing angles which stay firm no slips at all. Over all at great investment for your tablet. Very pleased.
on 23 October 2012
I just bought this as a case for my shiney new samsung note. I bought this in purple and it such a well made case. The volume and on button is still easily accessible, the case itself is very well made and secure the tablet in the corners so there is no chance it can come out.

It also opens up and folds out into a grooved part so you can put it on a table or your lap and watch movies or type away in your fav app. I have had others before that folded out but just fell down again, this does not have any such issue and the picture is accurate.

I can give this 5 stars as well as the seller
on 7 April 2014
An excellent design for the superinworld 9.7 tablet measuring 240mm long x 187mm wide by 10mm thick. However the flip over magnetic catch has already torn across the top after 10 days of use so will be subject to a complaint and replacement.
The elasticated corner attachments fit and hold the tablet snugly.
The hinged stand is rigid and supports the tablet perfectly.
Altogether a good product (with the clip proviso).
on 2 July 2013
I have never been disappointed with Port Designs products, and this case is no exception. Fast delivery at a good price makes it yet another satisfactory transaction.