5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to get ipad in and out of this holder. Ipad3.
Works great used it attached to a mic stand and also a music stand the clamp is large enough to be fitted to most posts. I replaced my original ad holder (from another company) as it was so hard to get the ipad in and out it felt like you we're close to breaking the iPad just to get it fixed. This clamp is perfect. Slide the iPad in gracefully with no worries.
Published 15 months ago by David

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Yes it's a handy item, glad I purchased it, but the fittings could be of a better quality. Tried tightening the screw last night whilst on stage, about to perform, but it needed to be taken apart before I could do so, so I had to use it as it was. Anyway I'd still rate it as a good product, just wish it was built at a higher level of quality.
Published 4 months ago by Beverley G

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to get ipad in and out of this holder. Ipad3., 9 Aug 2013
David (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: IK Multimedia iKlip 2 Universal Microphone Stand Adaptor for Apple iPad 2 / The New iPad / iPad 4 (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended, 4 Oct 2013
Perfect for gigging muso, adjustable height and angle with regards to stage lighting and placement.
Strong and durable.
Lightweight.
Easy set-up - ipad slides in smoothly (don't try to clip 't in)

5.0 out of 5 stars iKlip 2 - at last, a gig-ready, robust iPad holder!!, 14 Aug 2014
Don't bother looking any further for the perfect iPad mic stand - this is it! I have tried two other makes of iPad stand, as I use my iPad on gigs as a prompter. The problem with most others is basically they are completely made of lightweight materials and prone to breakage - or a vital component is weak, such as the flexible joint. Or the plastic is brittle and you end up cracking the holding lugs when you're de-rigging at the end of a gig. So - the iKlip 2 is a joy. It is more robust than others I've tried, and the swivel joint seems much sturdier. The iPad slides snugly in behind the lugs, safe and secure. And the whole just tightens onto your mic stand (either the base or the more narrow extender) and holds nice and steady. My iKlip 2 has been out gigging twenty plus times already and is completely reliable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 19 July 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be improved!, 16 Jun 2014
Mr. J. Wallace "bid_dog" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Been using this for about a year now. I use the ipad as a control surface for my mixer as well as for DJ'ing tunes in between sets so it get's lots of use. Whilst it is well built and durable, the ball joint is less than perfect as I've found that the ipad slips downward after a few months of use.

Perhaps I over-tightened it but who wouldn't be nervous attaching hundreds of pounds worth of tablet to a mic stand? It's also difficult to get into the holder with lifting the screen protector off.

I think there are better products out there now for a similar price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bit of kit!, 19 May 2014
I purchased this so that I could do away with paper set lists floating around/getting lost on stage and in the studio. At first I thought it looked a little fragile but once in situ on a stand, my concerns were allayed. It works well and keeps my Ipad2 locked in place. The clip is on a ball joint and so can be rotated/angled to suit personal preference.

Some reviews on other sellers pages say that their Ipad can slip out, but they must have either had dodgy ones or they forced the arms so that they lost their fixed position. Once my Ipad is in, I can feel reassured that it isn't going anywhere until I remove it at the end of the night!

An awesome bit of kit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great iPad stand - note does NOT fit iPad AIR, 7 April 2014
entyce "MJE" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great holder - works perfectly well, good quality components etc. Just beware that this does not include the adapters for iPad AIR (as at end March 2014). If you read the manufacturer website, it states that they product now DOES include the adapters, so I can only assume Amazon stock has not yet been updated. I had to buy the adapters separately (direct from manufacturer) which cost about £10 and took about a week. So 4 stars instead of 5 as it actually turned out to be quite expensive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality and functionality, 12 Mar 2014
I use for mountig my ipad to an elliptical training machine!!!!!

Please note that the viewing angle is a little lower than what I wanted, but this is a miscalculation from y part and NIT a deficiency of the product, I just had to order an extension arm and an angle in order to have it in MY correct viewing position.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bit of kit ideal for following songs on the ..., 19 Sep 2014
Colin Ball - See all my reviews
A great bit of kit ideal for following songs on the Tabs app and using Garage Band
Highly recommended and a great company to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Sep 2014