5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product
Does what it says on the tin. Good value for money. Fits the phone well and have confidence it will keep the phone secure. Fast delivery and it was nice to have a 'thank you for your custom" note in with the product. No matter how small a purchase it's nice to receive that.
Published 16 months ago by G Edwards (Devon)

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish look
The case is not fully reliable to protection and I would not recommend it if you don't want the back of your phone to be scratched, because over a period of time it will scratch the back of your phone because its not padded and its a scratchable material.

The plus thing is your phone looks great with it on.
Published 5 months ago by Gadget freak

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with product, 4 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish look, 29 May 2014
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)

The plus thing is your phone looks great with it on.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case, 14 May 2014
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
I didn't relieve the case that is shown in the image so I was a bit dissapointed however I used the case I received and it is protective and fits the phone well.

1.0 out of 5 stars The one I was sent was far different from the one I bought last year, 11 May 2014
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
I just re-ordered what I bought in 2013, and what I was sent wasn't even worth throwing into the bin. If they you have run out of the good stock, simply stop using the photos of the good product, and then sending them rubbish. I still have the old one which is still in great condition and I bought this as a gift to a friend, what a mistake .

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, 4 May 2014
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
The case doesn't fit the 5s very well and attracts dust and lint to the screen.
Better off spending a bit more on a well known brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 31 Jan 2014
Marta (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
I like this case. Im using it already 3 months and so far it is good. I can recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very suitable, 21 Jan 2014
blunderer (Ipswich U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
When I first got this I was a little disappointed in that it didn't seem to protect the front face of my iPhone5S as well as the similar one I used to have for my previous iPhone4. It doesn't cover the button area, and doesn't latch around the edge of the screen as tightly. But now I've started to use it I realise that these differences are necessary. It can't cover the button area else it would make the finger print sensor unusable, and the fact that its less tight around the screen makes it a lot easier to use the gestures that require you to start at the screen edge. Also there is a much bigger gap around the lens and the flash than on my old protector, and this seems to mean the camera works much better in the dark (used to have to take my old protector off to take good shots in the dark). Hence now very pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok but not great., 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
It is just too floppy. Needs to be a little firmer in order to be useful. It may offer protection but doesn't feel right to me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
This is a good, low cost, case. It's soft and provides a good grip for the phone. Its only downside is that its quite loose and if I drag it out of a tight jeans pocket (must start that post Christmas diet), then it can pull off of the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: iPHONE 5 BLACK SILICONE COVER/CASE (Electronics)
This cover is Ideal, fits the phone well. Non-slip. Not baggy like some covers. Very pleased and would recommend this cover.