5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable
Published 14 months ago by Lemonhead

2.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting these to be really comfortable as indicated in previous reviews and as comfortable as ...
I was expecting these to be really comfortable as indicated in previous reviews and as comfortable as my other fitflops.
I was very disappointed. The front of the shoe comes up high on my foot and is very uncomfortable to walk in.
The edge at the back of the shoe is also very uncomfortable

I have some crocs which are extremely comfortable and was...
Published 3 months ago by MRS TWEEDY

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, 16 Aug 2013
Actually purchased on Shoetique's website but I wanted to leave feedback. I don't work on my feet all day in a hospital or otherwise, but I do suffer from Achilles tendonitis. I'm fed up of having to wear orthotics stuffed into my shoes and decided to give these a go. They're lovely. Extremely comfortable and not frumpy. They're much better for me with the strap at the back as they stop you having to hold them on with your toes! They also have the 'velour' inside which means they're not sweaty or squeaky! I hope they bring out other colours/designs. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars sooo comfy!, 9 May 2013
K. Nicolson (Shetland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FitFlop Chaussures Gogh Pro Noir (Apparel)
these are the second pair of this style I have purchased, I love them, they are so comfy which is great as I suffer from plantar fasciitis, which, if you have ever suffered from this, you will know how important it is to have a soft sole which absorbs any shocks as you walk. the sole is thick and spongy in a solid way making walking and standing for long periods bearable. this style in black leather look a little smarter than the suede ones I already have. They are worth every penny. The size is very accurate, but when I have tried their lace up shoes I needed a size bigger than normal.
I have now ordered a sandal in a similar style, can't wait for them to arrive!

5.0 out of 5 stars All day shoes, 31 May 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Chaussures Gogh Pro Noir (Apparel)
A bargain for comfort all day on my feet, including walking to and from work. No feeling of that desperate need to kick them off the moment I walk through the door. Could carry on wering them all evening.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Comfortable Clog, 26 May 2013
Purchased these clogs for work, as I am on my feet all day. I have found these clogs to be very comfortable, reducing my fatigue as they are very light, well made clogs. Very pleased with them and will buy these again in the future. Recommend these to anyone, best work shoes I have ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 24 Jan 2014
C. Castle (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
These shoes are amazing. Supportive and energising to your feet. I bought because I have plantar fasciitis and walking is very difficult. When I'm wearing these shoes, I almost forget I have a bad foot. Despite the chunky look (which I really like) they're very lightweight and comfy. Dunno if they actually tone your legs/bum, and don't care. They're amazing just for how they feel. I wish I'd bought these a long time ago. Best shoes ever.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit flop Gogh Pro, 13 Oct 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Chaussures Gogh Pro Noir (Apparel)
Well - they are certainly not a fashion statement, very bulky and functional, no glamour!!. Iwould have preferred the patent finish but no option available when I was looking.
They are extremely comfortable and provide good foot support, to ensure no aching feet after a long 12 hour shift.
Overall I'm pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 May 2013
A. Murphy (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FitFlop Chaussures Gogh Pro Noir (Apparel)
i wear these for work.they support your feet brilliantly
they are comfortable .if you are on your feet allday theseare a must have

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 27 Nov 2013
Mrs Mouse (People's Republic of Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Very comfy to walk in but the strap came adrift at one side on day one. For a supposedly quality product this was unexpected and disappointing. Rather than go through the bother of returning them (I needed them right away in any case) I had them mended and they've been fine since. Hopefully I just got a rare dud. Otherwise they're great with or without socks, although they do make your feet smell if you get warm!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd had a pair of these years ago!, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Chaussures Gogh Pro Noir (Apparel)
These Fitflop Gogh Pro clogs are like having clouds on your feet! I have no idea if the toning thing works - but they are so comfortable that even if I don't tone one single muscle - I'm very happy with them. My only wish (if I were feeling greedy!) would be that they came in more colours than black and white, like navy or red, or dark green.... Hint, hint to Fitflops! I bet I'm not the only one who'd buy several pairs in various colours. I could live in them and probably will at home this winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit flop shoes goth pro black uk5, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: FitFlop Chaussures Gogh Pro Noir (Apparel)
I bought the fit flops because I am on my feet all day, and I must say they re wonderful. Thanks