4.0 out of 5 stars Dainty, pretty choker
This fits perfectly round my neck. It's very dainty and pretty. Though no my usual style, I love the appearance of chokers and the lace is very Victorian-esque.
Published 23 months ago by Olivia Helliwell

3.0 out of 5 stars Economically produced
I didn't think it was particularly made very well. It was to flimsy. The clips put on on it to fasten were cheaply done and material used was slightly stingy and this is considering that I haven't even got a very big neck size.
Published 10 months ago by Miss M. Clarke

4.0 out of 5 stars Dainty, pretty choker, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Black Lace Choker Pagan Gothic Burlesque style 25mm (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 15 Oct. 2013
Simple, but very cute, i've had lots of compliments on it already, It arrived really quickly and looks exactly like the picture :)
I'm planning on buying the white one next :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and Comfortable !, 11 Sept. 2013
Arrived in great time, great material. Wear it alot over last few months Looks great. It was a tad big for my neck so I doubled the end over a little and it fit perfectly :)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty, 26 July 2013
Arrived within a couple of days, pretty choker, looks good on and feels comfortable, the adjustable closure means it fits perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty accessory, 23 July 2013
I bought this to finish off my fancy dress outfit as a saloon girl. Fitted lovely and was very pretty. It was nicely packed too - Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 21 Sept. 2013
I really like it and suits most of my outfits, the only downside is it being a bit too big for my neck so the chain moves to the front. But I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great multi purpose item!, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this item around October of last year, and I love it! I originally bought this for a couple of rock concerts I was attending and it looked great. I had comments of mutual friends about it and was asked where I got it from. I have since worn it with floral dresses and photoshoots I have took part in and looks amazing. It is so dainty and suitable for any outfit at any occasion. Loving it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely., 29 Dec. 2013
Was meant for a costume but I wear it all the time now. It is comfortable and flexible, I would definitely buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 4 Dec. 2013
Arrived on time, what i was looking for, great price and just love the look of it defo recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 Nov. 2013
I intended this to be a little touch for my gothic fairy Halloween costume and it turned out to be perfect! It came in a little hand made packaging paper pocket thing, along with a free "pink cat" charm, which was a cute touch. It is what it says it is and is fairly adjustable in length - I have a small neck and the smallest setting was perfect for me. Thank you for making my day!

It's those little things, isn't it?

Black Lace Choker Pagan Gothic Burlesque style 25mm