5.0 out of 5 stars IPOD Dock
This is a great wee IPOD docking station with radio and cd player also. Great value for money - I love it!
Published 7 months ago by susan low

3.0 out of 5 stars How Much????
Published 6 months ago by S. Randle

5.0 out of 5 stars IPOD Dock, 3 Sep 2013
This review is from: DAB CD iPOD DOCK Micro Hi-Fi System - White/Silver (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars How Much????, 2 Oct 2013
S. Randle "Stuart Randle" (Tamworth, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm afraid this doesn't really sound like a 140 system! Fortunately I bought mine from Currys for 80, which is a bit more like it. I chose it partly for the colour, to match a revamped room, as well as the DAB and Dock facilities. Although the room has great acoustics this system didn't sound great at all, being let down by it's speakers. I've since added a pair of 2x Skytronic 5" Passive Studio Monitor Speakers 140W and hey, it now sounds great! These speakers aren't white or grey but at least with the covers off there's a lot of silver on show which helps the match a little.

The DAB and CD options now sound good, but the Dock has a lack of the usual amplification found elsewhere and the volume needs to be turned up a lot higher than for the other media. The problem then is that if you just switch back to say the radio without prior adjustment you and your neighbours can get quite a blast to your eardrums!!!

In summary, be wary of the sound quality for your spend - like me you may end up spending more to get the best from this system.

ARRAY(0xb4384630)