5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!!!
Published 19 months ago by Kirstin Goldie

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Am disappointed as I was looking forward to this after reading all the good reviews. To begin with i had to download this 3 times to finally get past the opening page without it freezing. The sound d didn't work. The graphics seemed good however it was very frustrating to find it kept freezing up. It also didn't register when a star was found.
Published 6 months ago by Stephaniex

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!!!, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
This game is one of the best I have ever played, read, and listened to!!! It has great graphics, great voices and very entertaining!!!!! I would definitely recommend this game to any one who loves fun and adventure!!!!!! I am twelve years old and my twin sister and I loved playing this game over and over again we haven't found it boring at all!!!! So this game isn't just for younger children it is fun and entertaining for ALL ages!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastically, spellbinding - imaginative genius, 29 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
More please - a wonderful reading experience which the whole family enjoyed, especially finding the stars and uncovering all the hidden animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, my daughter loves it, 16 Jun. 2013
M. A. Russell (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
This is a well drawn interactive story book with things to find and mini games. My daughter loves it. The only comment I have is the story pages can be accessed out of sequence if you select them, they should remain locked until you have read that far so as not to spoil the story. Worth every penny, will look out for more by this developer.

5.0 out of 5 stars what a delightful little story book this is..., 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
So much fun and wonderfully interactive. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Beautiful illustrations and so much to look at and play with, on top of what is a very sweet, if slightly dark, story. The children loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars 99p well spent, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
There isn't much i can add to what has already been said by other reviews but i wanted to add my five stars.

My Granddaughter loves it. There's everything in there, a good storyline, good narration, great graphics and hidden animals to discover.
Collecting the sixty stars to unlock another level is fun and some of them are imaginatively hidden.

If you have kids or grandkids or are just a big kid yourself, buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game for playing with the kids, 23 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
Loved it very good to play with four year olds on a Sunday morning when it's raining and cold. Buy it I did lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute little adventure, 18 May 2013
J. A. Shevill (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
A short but ultimately enjoyable little story and a great example of what digital books can achieve. I hope that they make more.

5.0 out of 5 stars captivating, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
Absolutely love this. I downloaded for my 3 year old twins and we think it's awesome. Such a lovely, interactive, mystical and imaginative app. Fun for all. Definitely more please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful. A tour de force (and I'm 57), 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
I downloaded this on a whim whilst it was a free app. But I couldn't stop reading and, more importantly, playing with the interactive elements and looking for stars. Anyone with a child will love this story, with the intelligent choice of voiceover or read it yourself.

I love the crawling bugs and what they do when you stop them with a finger. Hours of fun, and I can't wait to show my father - he'll love it too!

Unfortunately,the game wasn't fooled when I hiked back to get the stars I'd missed and wouldn't let me into the final room. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to read it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Amelia and Terror of the Night - Story Book for Kids (App)
It's a good story with mini games, my daughter loves it. It's a very reasonable price for such a nice app