5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretey
I have just bought this for my 6 year old nice who loves skipping. She really liked it & started skipping straight away.

she loves butter fliys so was over the moon when she saw them on the handels shes going to take it to school to show all her freinds.Her mum said it looks very well maid.
Published 19 months ago by Rebecca Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had looked at the dimensions before ordering ...
I wish I had looked at the dimensions before ordering. This skipping rope is small and not worth the money. I guess I just paid the postage as it was a prime article and rope only worth the £1.50 I could have bought it for. This is to put into my Samaritan's Purse Christmas shoebox appeal and am rather diisappointed. Hope the recipient wont be!
Published 4 months ago by caroleo

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretey, 14 July 2013
This review is from: My Princess Collection Skipping Rope - Purple Rope with Wooden Handle 1372156 (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars skippin rope, 26 Jun. 2013
the handles are the right size an the docoration on them is good my daughter loves it good for children who like skipping

2.0 out of 5 stars I wish I had looked at the dimensions before ordering ..., 27 Oct. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 14 July 2014
Its a cute skipping rope

2.0 out of 5 stars Didnt last long!! Disappointed for the cost and the handles are really small., 14 April 2014
For the money I thought it would be a bit stronger! My daughter has already broken of the butterflies, like all little girls they drop the handles when learning to skip but the butterflies lasted about 3 weeks before they came off. If you little one is going to learn with this rope I guess they will probably come off within a week.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke on 1st day!, 10 April 2014
I wasn't impressed with this skipping rope at all. The handle broke off on the first day of using it. My daughter is 6 so was very upset. It's not worth the hassle to return as it was only £5. I will be ordering a different one for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars skipping rope, 7 Jan. 2014
This item arrived promptly. It was very pretty but not very well made, quite delicate. I doubt if it will last long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality., 10 Jan. 2015
Very poor quality, the rope started fraying with the first use and the flowers on the handle broke off within a day.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Jan. 2015
Wooden decoration on handle broke almost instantly - bad design

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 July 2014
A. Bell - See all my reviews
A good toy but a bit smaller than I expected.