5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, Thrilling and Dangerous
Published 2 months ago by 23reviewstreet

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bothered
This is the sequel to Down to You, about twins Cash and Nash and Cash's girlfriend Olivia. I only read it because book one left things on a cliffhanger and I wanted to find out what happened.

Published 19 months ago by misty

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, Thrilling and Dangerous, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I really loved the first in the Bad Boys Series which was Down To You and the story continues for Olivia, Cash, Nash and Marissa. As soon as I read the last chapter of Down To You I could tell that Up To Me was going to be even more thrilling and exciting than the first book. So as soon as I read the back of this book I knew that I would love this book just as much as the first one.

Just like the first book this is set in different point of views i.e. Olivia and Cash's point of views. This story picks up exactly where the first book left off and goes straight into the drama and action of it all. Olivia is a college student who begins to work at Dual which is Cash's Club. The Bad Boy Series is set in Atlanta, Cash is a mysterious man who has a lot of dark hidden secrets that his pasts holds.
In Up To Me those secrets are about to become a bit more known to Olivia and also to the people who are closest to both of them. I loved this book so much as it has everything and more added into the mix, the romance between characters, the humour, sexual tension, sex and passion and also crazy secrets. I love the word that Olivia uses to express her feelings for anything that she is thinking which is Dammit.
The book jumps straight into the drama and progresses on at a great pace that explains everything that has happened.
My favourite character is Olivia, because she is one of the main characters but she is also so feisty and passionate about everything she does in her life. She is always over thinking everything about her life just like a normal person would and you can really relate to many things that she experiences.
I would recommend this book and series to everyone who loves a romance story that involves a normal girl and a bad boy, as if you love that then you will love this amazing series.

I can't wait for the third and last book in the Bad Boys Series which will revolve more around Olivia's Cousin Marissa. Though I will not have to wait long as it arrived in the mail today so it is second to read on my list after the third and last book of the Hidden Women Series 'The Girl Behind The Curtain' by Stella Knightley.

If I had to sum this book up in three words they would be Powerful, Thrilling and Dangerous.

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bothered, 13 Feb 2013
misty (Guernsey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

I have to tell you that this book also leaves things on a cliffhanger so I've had enough now. This book didn't keep my interest enough for me to want to pay for more of them, especially if this is going to be how it goes - keep paying the author's salary because she's incapable of finishing a story in one book. I have to say I feel a little bit cheated, especially as I found this book quite boring, and kept wondering how much more was left until I could finish it (never a good sign). There was one major twist in it, but apart from that nothing much happens which isn't obviously signposted up front. The sex alone isn't enough to keep me hooked I'm afraid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic, 26 Jan 2013
This book is the second book and this book doesn't disappoint its got a good twist can't wait to read book 3

5.0 out of 5 stars 4.5 stars, 6 Jan 2013
I loved the first book and downloaded this within minutes of it being available.

The book definitely didn't disappoint and I really enjoyed the the unexpected twist - brilliant! The story concentrated around Cash's past and I sometimes felt the romance was secondary.....but only sometimes. Olivia is a strong character, but her worry about falling for 'bad boys' still lingers.

The book didn't lack the steamy sex scenes (especially when they were joined by Jack) and Cash is still the God he became in Down to You.

I can't wait for book 3, I've got dibs on Gavin and Ginger hooking up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you thank you thank you!!! Couldn't put it down., 6 Jan 2013
Thank you to Michelle Leighton for this awesome nail biter of a book!!
If I could I'd give Up To Me more than 5 stars. Michelle, I thought Down To You was tense with suspense & excitement but you've certainly excelled yourself with this!! My jaw dropped at least twice at the turn of events. At one point I went from grinning like an idiot, blubbing like a fool to having a sweat on with the sexiness of it all in one scene!! I finished the book thinking what?? Who??? Can't wait for the 3rd instalment to finally get answers but you can be certain we won't get there without more of the same tension and roller coaster of emotions! Bring it on!! I can't recommend this book enough, go buy and see for yourself but make sure you read Down To You first.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blend of Contemporary Romance and Killer Suspense, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
This is a fantastic series full of fast paced action and hot, steamy scenes.

Olivia knows Cash's secrets now and she accepts them. He is a bad boy, but a bad boy with a good heart, different from all the rest. Not only does she have to get past her own trust issues but now Cash's past is catching up with them and putting them both in danger.

I love the development of Cash and Olivia's relationship in this instalment of the story. It has such suspense and tension that it is literally coming off the pages and I felt like there was a movie playing out in my head whilst I was reading this. We also get to see a bit more of the supporting characters in this story and delve a little deeper into their personalities.

Really looking forward to reading the next bit of the story. The author has a real gift when it comes to blending the suspense and danger of the thrillers I used to read with the contemporary romance I have come to love recently.

5.0 out of 5 stars A.Maz.ing!!!!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Having read both Down to you and Up to me, I have to say it was a complete pleasure doing so. Michelle Leighton' s writing is wonderful; never a dull moment and it contains every emotion going. There are shout shock moments & I love it.
What also makes this book is, if you have to put the book down an d don't read it for a day or two, you never forget exactly what has happened. All of the characters are likable or not so likable if they're meant to be that way.
I am just so pleased to see that the story of Cash, Nash,Olivia & Marissa is going to continue.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I couldn't put the first book down and this book didnt disapoint either!
The story picked up brilliantly from the first and the twist is crazy!!
My mate and I read this book at the same time and we talked about it as if was real life...Cash or Nash!?! ha!
Just about to start the third book.....

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read!, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another fabulous book. Had me hooked from start to finish. Just about to buy the third book in the bad boy series.

If anyone is looking for a fantastic read then buy the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 16 Sep 2013
This review is from: Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Oh my day's!! I can honestly say that I never seen that coming, so many twist and turns!! When will they get away from all the drama and nightmares? Can't wait to see which direction Cash and Nash take us too next ;-)

Up To Me (Bad Boys Series Book 2)