5.0 out of 5 stars Great school sports bag
My 8 year old son loves this bag. Used to take all his rugby kit to school with a handy side pocket for small items. The wheels make it easier for him to carry
Arrived promptly and good value
Published 19 months ago by Sarah

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks but poor practicality.
Published 17 days ago by B. Kumar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school sports bag, 10 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Puma All Ages Team Cat Medium Wheel Bag Team Sport Rucksack (Sports)
Arrived promptly and good value

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 12 Jan. 2014
After hauling heavy bags to the gym containing towels, shampoos and change of clothes including boots in the winter I decided to take the strain off of my shoulders and buy a gym bag with wheels. I bought a cheap one to start with and it was fab...well for 3 weeks then the zip broke. Hence I turned to my favourite site - Amazon and found this Puma one. The lockers at our gym are very slim so I was worried it might be too bulky to fit in. I needn't have worried it fits perfectly and looks so much more classy than the cheap bags with wheels that some of our members use. Its a proper sports bag and I am happy. Thank you again Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good looks but poor practicality., 12 July 2015
B. Kumar - See all my reviews
Nice bag. Good wheels. Clean look. Main problem is lack of pockets. Only two sections. So one big main one and the other is a small pocket. I am using it for taking all the swim gear for my 4 yr old and it would have been helpful to have 3- 4 small pockets for carrying small stuff like goggles ear plugs head cap etc. U end up searching for small things in the big sections. Poor practical use.

5.0 out of 5 stars holdall is sturdy and well made, 10 Oct. 2014
Well made. My husband has been using the hold-all for several months now, so a lot of use. The hold-all copes well being fully loaded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Jan. 2015
Very pleased with item, arrived quickly thanks