Colour: Black|Change
Price:£20.99 - £75.04

on 15 November 2015
This bag is affordable, unisex, comes with mat, bottle holder and a wet bag. It's affordable and quality is not comprised. I have designer bags too but on the affordable side, I was Really impressed with this.
on 17 August 2014
Great change bag, sturdy with well thought out compartments
on 13 July 2013
Chose this changing bag as a gift for my son and daughter-in-law for the arrival of my new grandson. We are all very pleased with the quality, usefulness and value for money of the product.
on 17 December 2014
Good bag easy to wipe clean. Matches my pram goes well. Looks good. Price could be a little less. Bottle holder does not fit tommy tippee bottles the small or medium ones only long ones.
on 10 September 2014
Very happy with this changing bag. Good quality for the price. It's not the most attractive but bought it as it does the job. Would recommend.
on 29 June 2014
Brought as gift, new mum loved it, raved about the space it had and about the high quality, I was pleased by my purchase
on 27 April 2016
I have had this a year now, I didn't need anything fancy to stick on the buggy so thought this would do the trick, I would not really class it as a changing bag. The end pockets don't have enough give in them to put a bottle in so the stitching has loosened on them. And no decent compartments inside so it's a free for all with all the baby stuff thrown in!
on 23 November 2015
lasted well, boy now 22 months old and lasted really well
on 7 March 2016
Don't waste your money on this. Zip has broken after a few uses already and I'm apparently unable to return it as only have a month to do so which is ridiculous as the item is faulty so all will be. AVOID!
on 22 August 2015
Great value lots of sections in the bag and look great too. Only thing the bottle Warmer does not hold my nuby bottles