on 22 November 2013
Like most of the other reviews this product was easy to install. Plug at router plug near pc. Connect ethernet cables into the adapter good to go.
My only complaint is that after a few weeks the adapters start to make a high pitched squeeking sound. This isn't an issue during the day when I have the PC on its at night when im trying to sleep.
I just turn it off at the wall.
Like I said nothing major just giving an honest review.
on 26 December 2013
Cheap, quieter than the TP-Link units I also have (they whine/whistle!) and they work fine with them. Very small size, indicator lights are not too annoying like some.
on 4 June 2014
Perfect for the intended purpose i had to get my internet connection from my switch in my office to an access point in my lounge, does the job for under £20!
on 3 March 2014
Got these cos we had the you view box, the thought of trailing wires about would have been a nightmare. These worked a treat. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 17 January 2014
Very occassionally I have to unplug from my laptop and plug back in. Works 99.99% of the time at about 40mbps. Much faster than wi-fi, so very happy.
on 26 May 2014
No noise from them - some others makes have been criticised for whines e.ct. but I've not heard anything, and they work great. Brilliant purchase
on 8 November 2013
Great price, nice small item to get the net in another room.

Great for linking up you Freeview or Freesat box if it does not have WIFI
on 1 December 2013
Bought two sets (4 units) but over the course of six months all but one of them has died. Had to resurrect my old TP-Link 85Mbps units, which are ancient but reliable. Real shame as the Trendnet units are small and dinky, and do work well when all is good. Will now upgrade to 500Mbps units of some kind.
on 1 October 2014
These Powerline Ethernet adapters work a treat, linking up Youview box to router. Quick response to order & cheaper than other adapters.
on 7 December 2013
Does exactly what it is supposed to do, very good price with fast delivery, would highly reccommend. More stable connection than wifi.